[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop D'Qwell Jackson?

mhorn

I'm in a 12 team league that requires that you start 1 LB, 1 DB, 1 DL and 1 IDP Flex. My LB's are D'Qwell Jackson and DJ Williams. The players on my leagues waiver wire are:

T Davis

M Peterson

J Durant

K Morrison

T Howard

L Foote

Are any of these guys worth dropping Jackson for?

Here's my league's scoring system:

1 point per solo tackle

0.5 points per assist

3 per sack

3 per INT

2 per Forced Fumble

3 per fumble recovery

6 per Defensive TD

2 per safety

1 per pass defended

D'Qwell sure hasnt lived up to his billings but still I think it is way to early to cut bait...this week the Browns face a Ravens team that is leading the league in giving up Tackle Opportunities...to put that in perspective a bit...the league average in tackle opps from 2001-2008 is 47/game and the Ravens are averaging 59/game thru two weeks...that is 25% above the league average for the past 8 years....imo, Jackson has one of the best matchups for week 3...there is a bit more info that will be in the IDP Game Breakdowns about D'Qwell but like I said earlier I think I would still stand pat and actually run him out at the Ravens this week

T Davis

M Peterson

J Durant

K Morrison

T Howard

L Foote

FWIW, out of that bunch I am very high on Durant and think he is a guy that will end the year as a top 10 LB

TDavis is a nice player but if/when Beason is back to being 100% healthy Davis will not be able to sustain his current production

Peterson should be a nice LB2/3 this year but I wouldnt drop a stud for him

KMorrison has been a stud and struggled in the PS to keep his job and struggled thru an elbow injury in week 1...week 2 he faced the most tackle opportunities in the league (62)...hopefully that signals his elbow is healed and he is ready stay a top tier LB...but there is some risk still associated with him

T Howard has been playing lights out but when the dust settles(especially if Morrison bounces back) Howard will probably finish as a 25-35 ranked LB at best

Foote is another player that should be solid but I don't see top 10 upside like I do with Durant and D'Qwell

Well it looks like D'Qwell and DJ Williams did better this week. Should I still hold on to them or take a shot at the guys still on my waiver wire?

M Peterson

Ellison

Foote

T Davis

Dansby

Morrison

Here's my league's scoring system:

1 point per solo tackle

0.5 points per assist

3 per sack

3 per INT

2 per Forced Fumble