[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joseph Addai

CaptainHook

This guy has become a complete wuss. In the third quarter, he completely forgets to block Joey Porter, resulting in a sack. On the next play, Manning hits him with a dump off, and instead of fighting for yardage, he steps out of bounds to avoid contact.

I'm not surprised we did not see him in the rest of the game.

This guy has become a complete wuss. In the third quarter, he completely forgets to block Joey Porter, resulting in a sack. On the next play, Manning hits him with a dump off, and instead of fighting for yardage, he steps out of bounds to avoid contact.

I'm not surprised we did not see him in the rest of the game.

Do you think this might be the onset of the Donald Brown era?or atleast lots more touches for him?

Do you think this might be the onset of the Donald Brown era?or atleast lots more touches for him?

I have no idea. The Colts only had the ball for 13 plays in the second half. Addai 3. Brown 10.

Edited by CaptainHook

I saw that play you mentioned with the missed block. Looked to me like Addai pretended not to see Porter, he totally wussed out on that. Peyton won't like that.

I really thought this was gonna be a bounceback/statement year for Addai. It may be a little premature as it's only been 2 weeks, but I want to know where that rookie who won a superbowl is?

On the bright side however, I love what Brown brings to the table.

In one league where I drafted Brown, Addai was still on the board. I choose Brown, mainly because I could afford the gamble at the RB position, and a few people raised their eyebrows and someone said, "over Addai?". Hopefully the kid from UConn pays off for me. Looks like he just might.