[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adrian Peterson vs. Patrick Willis

MikesVikes

And you do why is that cause you think you do. Cmon man everyone is entitled to their opinion and what makes you more credible than me? Cause ur the bier meister :wacko:

you are absolutely right... everyone is entitled to their opinion.

this ->

I don't care about any other team and I don't assess any other team

is what makes me more credible.

you are absolutely right... everyone is entitled to their opinion.

this ->

is what makes me more credible.

You win man! :wacko: I am just a little fish in a big sea! I know nothing cause i don't care about any other team but mine! This is true because the Bier Meister has proclaimed it! Just cause I don't care about or assess teams to the T like I do my 9's doesn't mean I don't know talent from team to team and who's good and who's not. I don't have to spend 12 hours a day on these boards like most to prove my knowledge of the game I've lived it for 20 years playin as a youth and 10 Coaching it as an adult! My credibility lies in the eyes of those who know me and my knowledge of the game not some guy on a forum claiming to be more credible than I. With this I bid you ado! Good Day Sir and good debating with ya! :D

I think that if you look at the match ups you see that SF will not be able to run the ball as well as they have so far this year since Minn has a good run def, William's bros are there to see to it. That means that SF will have to throw the ball more this week than they have had to all year, advantage Minn. SF passing more isn't thier strength, more possesion time goes to Minn, equals more touches and rushes for A.P. Now if SF can stop A.P. then Minn has to pass more...i think that i would be more confident in Minn passing than SF, winner winner chicken dinner.

:wacko: