[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buy low/Sell high

budlitebrad

A bit torn about Ronnie Brown. Looked fantastic last night and, while he splits carries with Ricky, he winds up making up the difference in terms of opportunities vis-a-vis the Wildcat. Contract year as well...

I like Slaton as well. I also am not feeling so good about Megatron. Stafford is proving to have a greater negative impact on his numbers as well. Perhaps this will change over the course of the year.

Edited by ced1001

Trying to sell Benson high before he plays PIT 2x and BAL 2x. Also trying to sell McGahee high off two 2TD games ebfore he gets hurt/says something stupid.

Trying to buy low on Slaton, McNabb, Housh & LT.

Note to self..... Put Benson up, NOW.....

I'm thinking of offering Caddy to the Thomas owner. Not sure they'll bite or it'll be worth it, but it might be worth a gamble. Was also considering some of the obvious ones like Slaton or Forte. My league has some goof balls in it though so trades are rare. Everyone is paranoid. :wacko:

Greg Jennings had no catches last week, he and Aaron Rodgers both probably make good buy low targets.

Cadillac Williams is an obvious sell high I think.

Doesn't someone have to sell Greg Jennings low for that to work?

I'm thinking of offering Caddy to the Thomas owner. Not sure they'll bite or it'll be worth it, but it might be worth a gamble. Was also considering some of the obvious ones like Slaton or Forte. My league has some goof balls in it though so trades are rare. Everyone is paranoid. :wacko:

I just offered Caddy for Slaton in my league. I doubt it will happen but that would be fantastic

i think portis could be a decent buy low

if someone has got him as a #2 but thinks they may have another viable #2 on their roster...they might be willing to part with him if they are need of a receiver or something else

hes got det, tampa, carolina, and kc coming up....and despite his age and carries...hes still looking good...most of the problems with him really stem from the rest of that team.....might be a decent guy to grab....and then flip again in a month if his value goes up and overall situation improves