[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yes or no. Are you rooting for Detroit?

masterwing

First off, Im a vikes fan. Case closed.

Second, I am also a lions fan, but not at the cost of the vikes...

Now being that these two teams are both in the nfc north, its tough navigating.

Anyway, I am hoping to see the lions get a win sooner than later :wacko:. Im pretty sure the vikes can handle them..maybe even the bears and pack, but we will see.....

who else wants to see the lions win in week 3?

I may be alone on this one...

Edited by masterwing

First off, im a vikes fan. Case closed.

Second, i am also a lions fan, but not at the cost of the vikes...

Now being that these to teams are both in the nfc north, its tough navigating.

Anyway, I am hoping to see the lions get a win sooner than later :D. Im pretty sure the vikes can handle them..maybe even the bears and pack, but well see.....

who else wants to see the lions win in week 3?

I may be alone on this one...

Ur alone here's to another 0-16 year and more history! Cheers! :wacko:

AFAIK, no NFL team has gone winless in two consecutive seasons. We are on the brink of NFL history. I cannot hope for a victory by the Lions for this reason alone.

Exactly. When I am very old and can talk about the history that I lived through, I want to be able to say there was Obama and the Lions. A couple of firsts that I was right there with my clicker in hand to see.

I want them to win . I dont recall them over the years acting as a classless organization. I also like the Lions fans on the boards. Sheik is right too. Calvin has busted his ass and deserves his first NFL regular season win

I'm from Tampa and I think that the Bucs have held the title long enough. I hope that Detroit's first win is against Green Bay in week 12. Unless I miscounted, the loss to Cleveland in week 11 would be #27 in a row.

I personally think that they will end the streak before then but here's to hoping :wacko:

Edited by Pkillebr

For all you new Lions fans, sing Gridiron Heroes with me:

Forward down the field,

A charging team that will not yield,

And when the Blue and Silver wave,

Stand and cheer the brave!

Rah! Rah! Rah!

Go hard win this game!

With honor you will keep your fame!

Down the field and gain,

A Lion victory!

Here's a taste:

:D

I dont recall them over the years acting as a classless organization.
Agreed. As a fan of the game, I don't want them to continue to lose. It's never fun for the players, the fans, the franchise, or the league to have such a losing team.

That being said, there is a small part of me that just wants to see how long they can go on losing. It's like watching a train wreck. You know what's happening, and you don't want to watch, but yet you do watch it out of fascination about what is happening.

Edited by cdrudge

Yes, I'm pulling for them...I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they did beat the Skins...Wash is having a hard time putting up points ...can't seem to score in the red zone...that's a recipe for an upset...

Agreed and Smith is looking better, but still not great. Granted, I think he's looking better than Portis

/thanks god he dropped him this year