[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Davis or Harrison

devildog0311

with that offense.........does it really matter?? :wacko:

I realize it's not the greatest offense but every year there is always a RB who comes out of no where to finish off the season big. With Lewis getting older and slower, why not take a chance on one of these guys since I have room on my roster. Don't get me wrong, I am not expecting much, but if it turns out in my favor I won't be complaining :D

According to NFL.com, Browns' rookie running back James Davis will start on Sunday if Jamal Lewis is unable to go. Lewis hasn't been able to practice this week, and Davis said he is fully recovered and ready to go.

Our View: After a huge preseason in which he nearly won the starting job, Davis could get his chance this week. Lewis is not a reliable fantasy running back, and if Davis impresses he could be in line for the majority of the carries in Cleveland.