[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Diff b/t Start/Bench & Proj's

BOARHOGZ

We already did it.

We had 26 names and only 4 appeared more than once. Avery makes it 27 and McCoy doubles that one.

Thing with McCoy is that the situation is in flux thanks to Westbrook who may sit out, may play partially or may play the entire game and all three have a huge bearing on what McCoy does which could be a big game or nothing. I will update the projections again tomorrow and likely pick a side in the Westy/McCoy question but for now I pretty much split it between the two. We do not conflict so much as it is not a concrete situation yet.

As for Avery, I like one passing score and it had to go somewhere but it could go anywhere - I would not consider that much. I predict 60 yards for Avery which is more like a S3 I would guess. He calls him a B. I guess I went slightly higher on Avery than he did because I had to distribute passing yardage to the players but Avery is a very risky start as I mentioned with him having minimal numbers so far.

I think some people will appreciate this feature, but i never really got the gripe in the first place. I go to a number of sources every week, weigh all the info and make a decision. It's like people would rather have one of the articles eliminated so they would only have 1 source and could look up their player on it and that would tell them whether to start him or not.

I think some people will appreciate this feature, but i never really got the gripe in the first place. I go to a number of sources every week, weigh all the info and make a decision. It's like people would rather have one of the articles eliminated so they would only have 1 source and could look up their player on it and that would tell them whether to start him or not.

No, I think in general it's nice to have different perspective. But, of course, I am curious as to why one would say BENCH and the other would say 20 projected points. In the past The Huddle didn't offer any "official" discussion on it. Now it does, so I will take advantage. I would like to know the rationale for both sides...seeing how they're so different. You know kinda the same reason you're WEIGHING ALL THE INFO TO MAKE YOUR DECISION.

It's like people always want to jump to conclusions and be quick to paint anyone who posts as a dumba$$. Mr. Dumas.