[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post the mistake you are going to make this weekend

whomper

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it'll be picking up the wrong QB off of waivers. Have both McNabb and Hasselbeck in 2 leagues.

Same here. I went with Sanchez. I see he now has knee tendinitis. Apparently I'm a curse to fantasy players this year in one league.

McNabb, Hback, LT, A Gonzalez to go with Housh's ailing back and now Sanchez's knee.

But to answer the original posts question...I have to start 2 from Housh, Avery, E Bennett and E Royal. Whoever I choose out of those 2 its probably going to be a mistake.

Whoops!

Blind bidding waivers - Wanted 2 things:

Wanted a shot at 3 WR's, Knox was #1 priority.

With Hasselbeck down I wanted to pick up another back up QB just in case and I figured I'd do it now. Not a lot out there and the price could possibly go up in later weeks. I targeted 3.

I could accomplish both since I had 2 players of no value to drop.

Missed out on Knox by $8 (I bid 405 out of a 1000 bankroll).

Managed to screw up the way I listed the rest of my bidding priorities so I ended up with 2 QB's.

I now have Cutler, Hass, Leftwich & Collins

:wacko:

My gut is telling me that the Jets D is going to continue to shine this week and will focus on Chris Johnson and will shut him down. So I'm puting McGahee in his place (against a terrible Browns D). I have Fred Jackson as my other starting RB, and enough other prime players that I think I can take this chance. But I'll probably be kicking myself Sunday night. lol :wacko:

Edited by followthatcarpenter

I have a quagmire at RB this weekend. All good players but with injury and uncertainty I have decisions to make. I promise this isnt a wdis thread. My mistake will be Going with Gore over Felix.

If healthy, Gore is a no brainer but he is dinged. Unless we get a "he is out" update I am going to roll with Gore. I can just see barber on the sidelines and Felix running like a Gizelle on Monday.

What mistake will you make ?

Playing Steven Jackon over Ronnie Brown. Playing Eddie Royal over Torry Holt(chuckles)