[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss now Questionable.

Phat Rugby

Oh Hey Sailor! New in town???...that's just when I wore my first dressing great.

Well aware of the NE mind games. He missed practice and likely is OK but you never know. I won't be able to access my league Sunday AM so I am stuck with my lineup as of Sat eve.

well then, how do you expect us to give you an update on Friday when McHoody won't say anything until Sunday morning?

Not looking for that. Just a little homer rumer mill. I can tell you a lot of info on my local team that would not be "official" since I hear things locally. In the end, I can live with my own decisions so don't get your panties in a wad.

Per Roto:

Due to concern over their potentially depleted receiver corps, the Patriots reportedly tried several free agents on Friday, including former Seahawk Courtney Taylor.

Chris Davis (Titans), Larry Beavers (Panthers), Anthony Armstrong (Dolphins), and Will Franklin (Raiders) were also there. Randy Moss and Wes Welker are both questionable for Week 3. If the Pats sign a receiver on Saturday, it'll be a bad sign for their top wideouts' chances of playing Sunday.

If they are limited in practice then they are questionable.

I also heard a an angle that this could be Bill playing with the Falcons. A few years ago they were saying that Vick would play, even though he was banged up and actually sat out that week and the next. The reason they were doing it was so they could sell the remaining 10,000 or so tix the day of that people would buy if Vick was playing. Bill was pissed they were kind of forced to prepare for him.

Take that for what it's worth. I think Moss has a better chance to play than Welker.

Moss did not cost me a game last week (of course I have Chris Johnson too).......as an owner of Moss and if I had to go Saturday night with my roster...what are ur other choices? Me...sitting on my bench (I have Moss and Colston starters) is Manningham & Steve Smith (NYG)...no problem..pull the trigger and for the first time bench Moss and play a healthy player with upside....johnny Knox is available in a lot of leagues.....Jags WR...forgot his freakin name.;....sit Moss if you don't know and take a FF risk with upside..

I played him last week in the one team where I owned him and I lost!

I thought I would lose last week partially because of Moss, but the other owner had Hasselbeck and I ended up crushing him by like 40 pts after Ginn had 100 yds on MNF...

I won't be so lucky this week as the team I am facing scored well over 200 pts last week....but he also had CJ and a few others I can't recall......but his matchups obviously aren't as good...

If they are limited in practice then they are questionable.

I also heard a an angle that this could be Bill playing with the Falcons. A few years ago they were saying that Vick would play, even though he was banged up and actually sat out that week and the next. The reason they were doing it was so they could sell the remaining 10,000 or so tix the day of that people would buy if Vick was playing. Bill was pissed they were kind of forced to prepare for him.

Take that for what it's worth. I think Moss has a better chance to play than Welker.

Belichick was pissed at a team for messing around with the injury report? ha that cracks me up coming from an out cheater and dickface

I just picked up Randy Moss via free agency due to stupidness. Was on my fantasy website looking at free agents and noticed someone dropped him a few minutes before I logged in. Am I wrong? This is a $50,000 league. Should I start him?

enough of these stupid posts