[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Felix Jones

hooknladder

As I said in my "mistake you are going to make " thread I am itching to start Felix over Gore because Gore is dinged but I just dont know if I can pull that trigger. I see where Hook is coming from here. Felix is a guy worth a look even if Barber is there. He is like a Leon Washington type that could just gallop up and down the field any given day. Throw in Barber being out and it looks real juicy. But sitting Gore or Sproles is something I am having trouble with

As I said in my "mistake you are going to make " thread I am itching to start Felix over Gore because Gore is dinged but I just dont know if I can pull that trigger. I see where Hook is coming from here. Felix is a guy worth a look even if Barber is there. He is like a Leon Washington type that could just gallop up and down the field any given day. Throw in Barber being out and it looks real juicy. But sitting Gore or Sproles is something I am having trouble with

your situation is a little different than mine. S.Jax o-line is all beat up, and with F.Jackson i'm worried Buffalo will fall to far behind and abandon the run and shorter passes. i see why you hesitate.

your situation is a little different than mine. S.Jax o-line is all beat up, and with F.Jackson i'm worried Buffalo will fall to far behind and abandon the run and shorter passes. i see why you hesitate.

I can see Jones over SJax. The only concern would be if Fred Jackson gets more dump off passes, but it's more gut choice between the two. Jones has the better matchup, so I can't disagree with the pick.

While I am a HUGE Cowboys fan and love Choice, after all that he did last year when both MB and FJ were hurt, the key here is BOTH were hurt. I am not alone when I say that FJ will be a stud if given 20+ touches a game. Let me tell you that if the Cowboys gave TC more touches than FJ it would be a disappointment, let alone a shock. I think FJ should be getting more touches than MB let alone TC.

I would LOVE to see what we can get out of a healthy FJ toting the rock 20+ times a game...................let those games begin Monday night!!!