[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

USF is better than OU!

BS Miscreant

Simple logic, as I've seen it many times in here, will point out the obvious that since USF beat FSU at their place and FSU beat BYU at their place and BYU beat OU at a neutral site then USF is better than FSU and BYU and therefore OU.

But seriously...

GO BULLS!!!

:wacko:

Simple logic, as I've seen it many times in here, will point out the obvious that since USF beat FSU at their place and FSU beat BYU at their place and BYU beat OU at a neutral site then USF is better than FSU and BYU and therefore OU.

But seriously...

GO BULLS!!!

Virginia Tech's dismantling of the Miami Hurricanes who also beat Fla State who destoyed BYU does make you wondering about Oklahoma.

LMAO, if you think the fat ass sheep/goat you have been nailing the past 20 years is a woman, you have other problems.

Deliverance is in full force in those hills in WVA. You guys nail anything that will stand still long enough or you can catch on foot.

BTW, Where do you hide your "woman" in GA. Is she leashed in the bedroom, or do you give her room to roam around the trailer.

Ah.......now I see. Good to see ya Sarge.

LMAO, if you think the fat ass sheep/goat you have been nailing the past 20 years is a woman, you have other problems.

Deliverance is in full force in those hills in WVA. You guys nail anything that will stand still long enough or you can catch on foot.

BTW, Where do you hide your "woman" in GA. Is she leashed in the bedroom, or do you give her room to roam around the trailer.

:D

An Oklahoman crackin' on a West Virginian for their redneck ways...

At least I don't have to kiss her after she's had another guy's equipment in her mouth... :wacko:

FWIW, I've often felt that talking crap about a guy is one thing (a la, "you can't please a woman"), talking crap about a guy's wife, on the other hand, is crossing a line. A line, in fact, that was crossed by you here first.

Depending on what happens this week in Miami I may agree with you

Based on what Va Tech did to them last week, if OU don't win this one they are clearly a shadow of their 2008 selves. Certainly not a NC contender. Of course, I suppose that was probably already established when they got beat by BYU so...

Edited by BS Miscreant

Based on what Va Tech did to them last week, if OU don't win this one they are clearly a shadow of their 2008 selves. Certainly not a NC contender. Of course, I suppose that was probably already established when they got beat by BYU so...

Agreed. We'll see. I don't see scUM scoring much on this D.

Quit fishing. It's only funny a few times.

OU has serious issues. Bradford is out again for this game. WRs are inexperienced. Gresham is gone for the year. And the OL is poor.

OU will have their hands full for sure.

Quit fishing. It's only funny a few times.

OU has serious issues. Bradford is out again for this game. WRs are inexperienced. Gresham is gone for the year. And the OL is poor.

OU will have their hands full for sure.

Once again...not fishing and not trying to be funny. The original title and post were somewhat in jest as I was relishing a big win for the program but beyond that...