[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Westbrook OUT

keggerz

is this dude a respectable tweeter? how does he know?

yeah he is...writes for a competing site and does have sources with the team along with living in that area...i am trying to get a second confirmation link to appease people though

+1

I have much respect for Keggerz, but this tweeting just doesn't cut it for me.

IF westy was playing at 4 i would not have posted this yet...but with it being a 1pm start and from who I consider a reliable source and the fact that there will be 1 hour before any games start is why I posted it now....tweeting doesnt have to cut it for you but it is being used as a source on many levels in the media now...especially when it comes from reliable sources...this is not just a fan or FF player throwing it out there....think of twitter as the new "AP Wire"

EDIT: I sent two writers that cover the Eagles messages to see if I can get additional confirmation

I'm waiting for his Portis report :wacko:

if and when I see one

Edited by keggerz

I'm pretty sure the "AP Wire" are checked pretty thoroughly by various sources before they are released...

Twitter = rumor mill :wacko:

my analogy was with regard to how news hits the AP Wire then makes its way out...and yeah there is a good amount to sift thru if you don't know who to follow or are following fake accounts...question ...if it was posted on someones blog saying their source with the team said Westbrook is out would that hold more water with people?

Edited by keggerz

The most frustrating player in the history of fantasy football

Which is why I specifically targeted McCoy during my draft. I would NEVER take Westbrook as I would literally go crazy with how frustrating he is. As it stands, I get to watch the other owner go crazy instead. :wacko:

Which is why I specifically targeted McCoy during my draft. I would NEVER take Westbrook as I would literally go crazy with how frustrating he is. As it stands, I get to watch the other owner go crazy instead. :wacko:

True. He was a value pick though this year. He has explosive potential and was available in the 3rd rd so I grabbed him. Didnt cuff him with Mcoy because I used that rd to cuff LT with Sproles and someone snagged Mccoy. McCoy will frustrate you as well because you never know if Westy is gonna play usually or for how long he will play. On a day West is officially declared out though McCoy is a great guy to have on your roster