[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RedZone Channel

kpholmes

Sitting down with it for the first time this week on Comcast...

No audio on this specific channel for any TV in the house...

Also, is there a separate RedZone Channel on Comcast for HD? Or is it not offered in HD?

Thought I'd see what you fellas had to say before sitting on the phone with Comcast...

I cant find the HD channel for comcast but i still love it.

Only in HD in some areas. Comcast needs to open up the bandwidth. I read elsewhere and posted a link in another thread if they receive enough comments from customers they may consider it.

If these guys could figure out how to stream stats along the bottom of the screen no matter what feed they switch to they'd have a home run...as it is a fantastic way to watch football

On the DirecTV version, you can touch a button on your remote and scroll through the stats you want to see, as well as enter your lineup and it will track your guys for you. Awesome.

On the DirecTV version, you can touch a button on your remote and scroll through the stats you want to see, as well as enter your lineup and it will track your guys for you. Awesome.

Have to have a HD receiver but its worth it

I LOVE the DTV Redzone channel... Andrew Siciliano is awesome. It sounds like Comcast has now come up with something very similar. For me, though, even though I spend the majority of my time watching the RZ channel many Sundays, being able to turn the channel to a specific game (any game that I want, for that matter... oh, except the Raiders at home) is priceless. Being a MN fan in the Bay area, there's just no way I could go without the full DTV package. I mean, $279 is a VERY SMALL price to pay, to be able to watch any game you want... I would spend that at a sports bar in a month, without the Sunday Ticket.

Not to mention, there are weeks like this week where, I just don't really care to watch the RZ channel announce that Washington, Tampa Bay, Houston, Oakland, Kansas City, or Cleveland is in the red zone. In other words, there's really only one early game today worth watching, in my opinion, and it's in Foxboro. What a great game that should be... the fact that I can watch it if I choose to is, like I said, priceless. DTV could charge me double for the ST next year, and I would still ante up for it.

Not trying to burst all of the Comcast people's bubbles or anything... at least Comcast finally manned up and got you all SOMETHING to watch on Sundays... sounds like it's great. Good for you... I honestly can't really imagine being stuck watching local games only. That's something that should have been done away with in the 20th century. I just had to throw in my 2 cents, since I read a few comments about how much DirecTV charges for their RZ channel... Well, mine was free as well. I just had to spend $280 for the full package to get the extra stuff for free... money that was very well spent, in my opinion. :wacko: