[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's up with Osi

SLAYER

This is what's hard about projecting out for guys whose bread and butter is the sack and other "big plays" like many studly DEs (like Umenyiora). He had 23ish points Week 1, but if you break it down, the guy only had 3 solos and an assist. The majority of the points came from the sack and defensive score.

Fast forward to Week 2, and he simply didn't get to Tony Romo. I only watched portions of that game, but every time I noticed, he was getting double teamed or they were in some way avoiding his side. Didn't see any of today's game, but I'd suspect he didn't have many chances (be it for big plays or just a simple tackle) when Tampa only had like 36 total plays on the offensive side.

giants faced a total of 21 tackle opportunities(11 pass completions/10 rushes)...league historical avg is 47....last week wasnt as bad but was under the league average

This is what's hard about projecting out for guys whose bread and butter is the sack and other "big plays" like many studly DEs (like Umenyiora). He had 23ish points Week 1, but if you break it down, the guy only had 3 solos and an assist. The majority of the points came from the sack and defensive score.

Fast forward to Week 2, and he simply didn't get to Tony Romo. I only watched portions of that game, but every time I noticed, he was getting double teamed or they were in some way avoiding his side. Didn't see any of today's game, but I'd suspect he didn't have many chances (be it for big plays or just a simple tackle) when Tampa only had like 36 total plays on the offensive side.

So should I look for another DE or stick with him and no I don't know who is available at the moment.

you keep plugging and playing him, imo(fwiw, I own OSI and he will be in my lineup every week)

I have him in 3 leagues and will be doing the same. The goose eggs hurt but no way I am leaving him on the bench for his next 20 point game.

Edited by tbimm