[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks Uniforms

Menudo

The Bucs will be wearing them for a game this year. First time seen since they changed the uniforms in 1997.

I'm pretty sure they've worn them for throwback games.

I think the Bucs creamsicle unis get over-hated; they aren't the best but the main problem with those unis was the players wearing them in 76-77 and 83-96.

The only place for that color (other then the Road Construction Crew)

is the tiny dot on the back of the QB/MLB helmet, and the tiny eye of the Seahawk on the logo, (and I guess the stripe on the pants..gloves or shoes)

No place for that color on a Team Jersey, that was a bad call. they gotta use some moderation with that loud of a color (day glow green?)

can we say hideous? yeah the NYJ 'titans look' sucks too, bout as bad as the Iggles yellow/blue deal..yuk

You're thinking Oregon Ducks. The Beavers are Oregon State. And yes, Oregon's uni's are the worst ever. :wacko:

There are people in my town who paint their homes yellow and green to represent the Ducks :D

There is something to be said about CC&Rs. You can only paint your house in our neighbor the preapproved 7 shades of brown--to blend in with the woods.

Ugliness aside, I think it could be a disadvantage to have unis so bright. How often do you hear that the QB just didn't see the LB drop back into coverage or the safety roll over as an excuse for a pick. Well, so much for that. You've gotta think nobody's gonna sneak up on you wearing that.

And I doubt it works the other way in terms of seeing your own dudes because you know where they're supposed to be anyway.

Just wait until the Broncos unveil their 50th anniversary uniforms, against the Pats in next few weeks....

Legend has it that the 1960 Broncos bought them Used off a folded minor league franchise. (something like that...)

If that's true that explains alot. Especially the logo. :wacko:

To each their own I guess. I liked Seattle's unis Sunday a lot.

I don't think it's a matter of opinion. These are objectively ugly uniforms. Have you recently suffered a blow to the head? Well don't feel bad. Not everyone can have good taste.

:wacko::D

• 2 weeks later...