[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Da Bears

rocknrobn26

I'm just afraid this D will wear out as the year goes on. I was expecting 1-2 at this point, so that's a good thing. One week at a time and with Cutler, if they stay close, I've got to like our chances of winning these games. I have to say I'm very impressed with Bowman and Bennett.

I'm not gonna celebrate a win against a JV team too much... but a 2-1 start isn't horrible. :wacko:

haha - that Chi team isn't good enough to not celebrate a W in the NFL

you should thank your lucky stars you went into Qwest against such a banged-up squad

a healthy Seattle, or with Hass at QB at least and that Bears team is getting blown out

yeah they got beat most of the game. lucked out at the end there

But you could say the same thing about Indy against Miami last week. A win is a win! It is doesn't matter how pretty or ugly it is. Indy got very lucky last week only having the ball 15 minutes. It is not how you start the game, but how you end it and the Bears ended it on a high note. Good job Bears! I will take that kind of win any day!

If you find a way to win then that's all that matters! And with Jay at the helm now I think there will be plenty of chances of finding ways to win! Not crowning them but a way better chance to make that happen with Cutler he's always a threat! Nice win Bears :wacko:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Too tense for my liking. We need to run the ball better, stop allowing so many third downs and stop missing tackles.

That's always been our problem because we're always going for the strip. While I agree that turnovers are good, we need to wrap up first then let some free hands go for the strip.

The fact that most of US could get 100 yards against the packers and the Bears coulodnt HAS to be disconcerting.

Good thing they got Cutler, cause he is going to have to carry that team. That defense REALLY has to step up as well. The D-line needs to step up and help out a injury-ravaged LB core . . .