[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings-Packers Week

griff321

My hope would be for the Pack to score early and shift the pressure from AD to Favre. They were putting extra LBs in yesterday to try and stop SJax, but he still gashed us for over 100. If Favre has to throw, it could create turnover opportunities for the secondary. We were leading the league in turnover ratio going into this weekend, which has been a hugh plus.

Clifton has a shot at playing, but either way Rodgers will likely be throwing on the run a lot. They gotta get the quick slant routes working and be less predictable with the run.

And it'd be great if Crosby wouldn't miss the PATs. :wacko:

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh...no, not really. All I see with the ViQueens are a team that thinks they are much better than they really are. You would think the easy schedule would have given you reason to make a statement, instead the ViQueens are just barely beating teams.

I agree though that the Pack has a lot to work on. With that being said, I still see them winning against the Queens who are nothing but paper tigers at this point. Haven't seen anything that sets them above anyone else in this division or the NFC.

Sorry, pal, but once again --> You lose.

Sorry Pal, but I was in Madison listening to Packer radio when the Packer game was just completed and they were waiting on the Viking review of the TD to go through. When the call was confirmed a touchdown, it felt like a loss for the Pack. Not by me. I heard most of the Packer fans call in and heard that sentiment as well.

Sorry Pal, but I was in Madison listening to Packer radio when the Packer game was just completed and they were waiting on the Viking review of the TD to go through. When the call was confirmed a touchdown, it felt like a loss for the Pack. Not by me. I heard most of the Packer fans call in and heard that sentiment as well.

I don't understand how your post has anything to do with what Tosberg posted???

Of course Packer fans were not happy it was a touchdown?? Did you expect them to cheer and be happy?

Of course Packer fans were not happy it was a touchdown?? Did you expect them to cheer and be happy?

No, we expect them to be bitter and worry about another team's QB rather than their own team. :wacko:

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

I'm glad to see you were listening to Packer radio instead of ViQueens radio. Must have felt like a loss for you when you heard the Pack won then, huh? :wacko:

I'm sure that feeling will continue after next Monday as well.

Actually, I was thinking the same thing as I read Tosberg's post again.

I was expecting Packer fans to be happy for their win yesterday. But they were definetly looking at Favre's performance much more than their own game. Except for the few fans that were concerned about their kicker missing an extra pointer, they were all over another team's game instead of their own.

Our local radio was expecting a 2 touchdown win for the Vikes over the 49'ers. I certainly didn't see it that way and wasn't expecting anything less than a dog fight from the 49'ers. Also with the scheduling setup, the Packers play many of the same teams as the Vikings do. At the end of the year, both the Vikes and Pack will have played similar matchups so the Packers will get to play the same Cleveland and San Francisco teams that the Vikes have already had. We'll see what happens.

Actually, I was thinking the same thing as I read Tosberg's post again.

I was expecting Packer fans to be happy for their win yesterday. But they were definetly looking at Favre's performance much more than their own game. Except for the few fans that were concerned about their kicker missing an extra pointer, they were all over another team's game instead of their own.

Sounds like you ViQueens fans are more concerned with Favre than we are. I know of no one personally nor have I read any posts that indicate Packers fans are more interested in the Queens game than ours. I could care less how the Queens are doing, much less Favre (he's old news). But reading all of the Queens fans posts it sounds like you guys (and gals) are more concerned with the Packers than your own team. Sounds to me like you're trying to generate a fake controversy to take focus on how the Queens really aren't all that they are hyped up to be.

And that indicates to me that you are scared about next Monday's game vs the Pack. And you should be.

Sounds like you ViQueens fans are more concerned with Favre than we are. I know of no one personally nor have I read any posts that indicate Packers fans are more interested in the Queens game than ours. I could care less how the Queens are doing, much less Favre (he's old news). But reading all of the Queens fans posts it sounds like you guys (and gals) are more concerned with the Packers than your own team. Sounds to me like you're trying to generate a fake controversy to take focus on how the Queens really aren't all that they are hyped up to be.

And that indicates to me that you are scared about next Monday's game vs the Pack. And you should be.

:wacko:

:wacko:

After reading my post again I assumed Queens fans would know what controversy i was talking about. Guess I assumed t"hat they were smarter than that - Sorry, my bad!

The "controversy" being that were are all interested in Favre (and bashing him) than we are of our own team. Complete nonsene. Pack nation has moved on from Favre for at least 2 years now. The only ones who like to bring this up are the Queens fans to shift the focus away from their paper tiger of a team.

The Packers will be the first REAL team you've faced all year. Cupcake time is over.

gee, maybe because he plays on their f*cking team, dumbass. :wacko:

Typical ViQueens fan: rude and moronic. You represent well. Stick to the topic at hand: Favre as he relates to the Packers, not as the QB on the Queens.

Should I draw it out in crayon for you?

Typical ViQueens fan: rude and moronic. You represent well. Stick to the topic at hand: Favre as he relates to the Packers, not as the QB on the Queens.

Should I draw it out in crayon for you?

He's a Broncos fan, which technically makes you a typical Packer fan, uninformed and moranic. :wacko:

ETA: Grunge beat me to it. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

if only the search function weren't broken at the moment, I would be able to demonstrate that 80% saladtosberg's posts mention favre. all the guy does here is whine about favre and the vikes. for someone like that to say, "Sounds like you ViQueens fans are more concerned with Favre than we are".....priceless.

if only the search function weren't broken at the moment, I would be able to demonstrate that 80% saladtosberg's posts mention favre. all the guy does here is whine about favre and the vikes. for someone like that to say, "Sounds like you ViQueens fans are more concerned with Favre than we are".....priceless.

80%, huh? Yeah...OK. You keep telling yourself that. Whatever misinformation you need to make yourself feel better. The only people talking about Favre are you and your boyfriends MikesVikes and Hugh One.

Again, you lose.