[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings-Packers Week

griff321

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all of your heads would collectively explode if Favre won the Vikings a Super Bowl. :wacko:

:D

The collective Favre whining from Packer fans has made Minnesota my 2nd favorite team this year.

I think that is bad news for Vikings fans though, besides cheering on Seattle teams for 30 years my 2nd favorite bandwagon teams haven't faired much better.

Maybe so, but it won't be because of his arm strength, which I think was his problem last season, and looks like it's fixed after the surgery. Some of those passes on Monday were as hard as any I've seen him throw, and don't remember many like that last season.

Hopefully his body will hold up.

Look at the 6 TD game. Early last season he was as strong as ever.

When he retired(the first time) he said one reason was he didn't have it to put in the work for a whole year. Look at his TD/Interception total late in the year for the last 4-5 years.

Without going to training camp maybe this year will be different.

Kind of misleading. Maybe next time the guy shouldn't follow a stranger out to there car and confront them.

After the game, the man followed Hinderaker outside to confront him about his behavior. Hinderaker then pulled a knife out of his pants pocket and stabbed the man in the stomach, the charges said.

every time I read one of tosberg's or pirate's posts, that shakespeare quote comes to mind -- "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". I think the jilted favre ex-lovers are going to celebrate each vikings loss more than each packers win.

:wacko: Are you kidding? I said the Vikings played the better game across the board. The only thing that could be viewed as a complaint was Woodson being called for things that everyone else was doing. The announcers said the same thing. Beyond that I was bitching about MM's game plan and the inability to protect Rodgers. You guys bitch and moan about admitting defeat, which I did. Get over yourself buddy. Your fishing trip equals fail.

It could get ugly here in GB come November....

If the Vikings win I can some typical Ahole cocky Viking fans talking stupid crap in a bar after and quite a few drunk Packer fans beating the snot out of him. I am not condoning it but I think it very well could be ugly at the bars after the game in November.

It could get ugly here in GB come November....

If the Vikings win I can some typical Ahole cocky Viking fans talking stupid crap in a bar after and quite a few drunk Packer fans beating the snot out of him. I am not condoning it but I think it very well could be ugly at the bars after the game in November.

I'd say leave the Vikings fans alone. They've only had 2 good teams in the last 35 years so let them have their fun because it will be another 10 years before they field another competitive team.

I'd say leave the Vikings fans alone. They've only had 2 good teams in the last 35 years so let them have their fun because it will be another 10 years before they field another competitive team.

For a guy that throws out the word class several times in this thread....you sure have a lot to learn. If you had any, after your team loses you might say good game and then shut the hell up. But no...a week later you're still talkin' trash. Says a lot...

For a guy that throws out the word class several times in this thread....you sure have a lot to learn. If you had any, after your team loses you might say good game and then shut the hell up. But no...a week later you're still talkin' trash. Says a lot...

1) Actually, I did say the Vikes had a good game so you might want to read the rest of the posts. Vikes did a great job of defeating the Packers.

2) This is a new week, so the trash talk starts back up. What, am I supposed to remain silent for the rest of the season? Get real, BB.

For those keeping score:

Tosberg34 - 2

BillyBalata - 0

Edited by tosberg34

Easier said than done. I am just saying that if the Vikings win you will get a couple Viking fans wearing number 4 spamshirts talking smack in a bar and I am sure there will be enough idiot Packers fans that will have had too much to drink and will start something up. The bars are packed after a Packer game and a lot of people are drunk and there will be some ticked off Packer fans if the game looks anything like it did last week.

I am thinking I will take my Iphone with me and see if I can't put a few of the idiots on YouTube.

What was wrong with his post??? He was just ribbing the Vikes a bit - there was not much in his post that was really inaccurate was there? If you can't take a little smack talk stop being a fan. It's all in good fun.

Easier said than done. I am just saying that if the Vikings win you will get a couple Viking fans wearing number 4 spamshirts talking smack in a bar and I am sure there will be enough idiot Packers fans that will have had too much to drink and will start something up. The bars are packed after a Packer game and a lot of people are drunk and there will be some ticked off Packer fans if the game looks anything like it did last week.

I am thinking I will take my Iphone with me and see if I can't put a few of the idiots on YouTube.

Shouldnt be a problem in a Packer bar... :wacko: