[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chili with Bacon?

cre8tiff

OK,

Every year we have a community chili-off. Now I make a fair bowl of basic chili, but I'm looking to shake things up a bit. In the past, I've used Chorizo and other sausages in chili, but now I've thinking BACON....

What do you guys think?

Also, if you have just a stupendous chili recipe, feel free to drop some knowlege.

Edited by cre8tiff

OK,

Every year we have a community chili-off. Now I make a fair bowl of basic chili, but I'm looking to shake things up a bit. In the past, I've used Chorizo and other sausages in chili, but now I've thinking BACON....

What do you guys think?

Also, if you have just a stupendous chili recipe, feel free to drop some knowlege.

Plenty of chili recipes in here already, just do a search.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, fine Cid. Make me work, willya. :D

I keep getting an error when I search :wacko:

Me too. It seems there is a bug with the search tool.

If you look back within a few pages and watch for chili in the topics, you will find some of what you are looking for.

I dont know if you made it or not,

But when I add Bacon to my Chili, I like it crispy.

So I cook it, crumble it, and add it to the top with the cheese (or w/e you top your chili with)

Erry time you get one of them crispy bacon bites, you will be thankful!! bacon is awesome in itself; But Oh hell yeah on the CRISPY!

I'm 5-1 at the local comedy club and 0-1 at chili cookoffs......both times i was unfairly beat by Hawt Chicks with HugH Cans :wacko: she had shrimp in the chili :D

Are you fraking kidding me? Shrimp? That's so not right.

Are you fraking kidding me? Shrimp? That's so not right.

i still get pissed when i think about it..... :wacko: perfect fall day/Hawkeyes within 2 touchdowns :D / brackdoor to the Bar open leaves blowin in and my friends sell me out for some 38's......even with beer&jager i couldn't bring myself ta try it....she won a Chuck Long autographed jersey :D "Who's He" :2cents: so i start the show us your tits chant....by myself :D "you wish" and grabs her FULL CROCK and leaves with other hotties......i glaze at my brothers in drinkin arms & that's when the fight started :D

i still get pissed when i think about it..... :wacko: perfect fall day/Hawkeyes within 2 touchdowns :D / brackdoor to the Bar open leaves blowin in and my friends sell me out for some 38's......even with beer&jager i couldn't bring myself ta try it....she won a Chuck Long autographed jersey :D "Who's He" :2cents: so i start the show us your tits chant....by myself :D "you wish" and grabs her FULL CROCK and leaves with other hotties......i glaze at my brothers in drinkin arms & that's when the fight started :D

:2cents: