[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tell us why YOUR team is the worst in the NFL

muck

KC Chiefs

* Including preseason, since the preseason of 2007 through this past weekend, KC has the worst W/L percentage by a WIDE margin.

* Not including the preseason, across 2007, 2008 and the first three weeks of 2009, their W/L % is within a game or so of the worst in the league.

* The last team to lose to the Lions before they beat the Redskins this past weekend was the Chiefs, December 2007.

* In 2008, KC set an all-time NFL record for the fewest sacks recorded, and their pass rush doesn't look to be any better this year.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cleveland Browns.

1 Offensive garbage-time touchdown in the past 6 or 7 games...

No Qb to speak of.

No NFL Championships since before there was even a Superbowl.

Ravens (the old Browns) showing us up by moving and then winning a Superbowl, and thoroughly dominating us since our re-entry into the league.

The stellar coaches that we have had lately, which looks to be continuing with the Mangenius at the helm...

The Cleveland Browns.

No Qb to speak of.

Ravens (the old Browns) showing us up by moving and then winning a Superbowl, and thoroughly dominating us since our re-entry into the league.

The stellar coaches that we have had lately, which looks to be continuing with the Mangenius at the helm...

You win!

KC Chiefs

* Including preseason, since the preseason of 2007 through this past weekend, KC has the worst W/L percentage by a WIDE margin.

* Not including the preseason, across 2007, 2008 and the first three weeks of 2009, their W/L % is within a game or so of the worst in the league.

* The last team to lose to the Lions before they beat the Redskins this past weekend was the Chiefs, December 2007.

* In 2008, KC set an all-time NFL record for the fewest sacks recorded, and their pass rush doesn't look to be any better this year.

Why are the limiting Jamaal Charles so? He has been much more productive than LJ. Is this the case of he is a very good back up, or change of pace, but can't handle the load or what?

The St. Louis Rams because:

- The only slam-dunk pro bowler on the team is the punter, Donnie Jones. He's awesome.

- Steven Jackson has NO help. None.

- The longest active losing streak in the NFL.

- We put Kyle Boller in charge of our offense yesterday and it got better

I'm not a fan (or hater) of this team, but I'll cast a vote for the Raiders.

Recent 1st round draft picks "successes" have included winners Janikowski (Really? A kicker), Robert Gallery, Fabian Washington, Derek Gibson, JaMarcus Russel, Darrius Heyward-B (sorry I couldn't finish that one..I dropped the keyboard).

Horrible team discipline.....a meddling owner who is either doing his best Weekend at Bernie's impression or he may be the final proof that zombies exist. Add in a head coach that uses his coordinators jaw as a punching bag and you've got a "commitment to excellence" that starts at the top and leads right to the bottom....of the NFL.

Edited by bankerboy

- The only slam-dunk pro bowler on the team is the punter, Donnie Jones. He's awesome.

My vote. Even the announcers are bad.

I'm not a fan (or hater) of this team, but I'll cast a vote for the Raiders.

Recent 1st round draft picks "successes" have included winners Janikowski (Really? A kicker), Robert Gallery, Fabian Washington, Derek Gibson, JaMarcus Russel, Darrius Heyward-B (sorry I couldn't finish that one..I dropped the keyboard).

Horrible team discipline.....a meddling owner who is either doing his best Weekend at Bernie's impression or he may be the final proof that zombies exist. Add in a head coach that uses his coordinators jaw as a punching bag and you've got a "commitment to excellence" that starts at the top and leads right to the bottom....of the NFL.

Honestly, (less Russel) have all the components to be a good team. Their only draw back is Al Davis.

Also forgot to mention your stuck, and paid for Mark Bulger!

Also forgot to mention your stuck, and paid for Mark Bulger!

No kiddin'. At some point they're going to have to jsut take the hit and cut him loose.

The Cleveland Browns.

No Qb to speak of.

and we seem to be getting worse

We lost by 14 to Minnesota, by 21 to Denver and now by 31 to Baltimore

Haven't heard from any Cowboys fans yet. The way they panic over the littlest thing I thought they'd be first.

:wacko:

I doubt you will find any Cowboy fans that think they are the worst team in the NFL. We just have higher (possibly unreasonable) expectations. You might find some Cowboy fans that think we have the worst GM in the NFL, but we can't even lay claim to that title as long as Al Davis still draws a breath. He does still breath doesn't he?

I doubt you will find any Cowboy fans that think they are the worst team in the NFL. We just have higher (possibly unreasonable) expectations. You might find some Cowboy fans that think we have the worst GM in the NFL, but we can't even lay claim to that title as long as Al Davis still draws a breath. He does still breath doesn't he?

Only at night, not in sunlight.

Yup. Even the St. Louis papers are calling the Rams the new Lions. The Rams currently have a thirteen game losing streak. I don't see them winning many games this year.

Aiiiight. Ima let you guys enjoy your win because you deserve it. But if both teams end up 1-15 after the season because the Rams beat the Lions in Detroit, does the conversation re-open?

1) The aforementioned Daniel Snyder

2) Our team lost to the Detroit Lions

Based on the reverse ladder theory the Redskins instantly claim the mantle of the worst team in the NFL....I'm sure we're just moments away from a coaching change which will further throw us into the depths of oblivion