[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tell us why YOUR team is the worst in the NFL

muck

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) The aforementioned Daniel Snyder

2) Our team lost to the Detroit Lions

Based on the reverse ladder theory the Redskins instantly claim the mantle of the worst team in the NFL....I'm sure we're just moments away from a coaching change which will further throw us into the depths of oblivion

Yeah, but you beat the Rams, so by the transitive property . . . well, you get it.

I guarentee you, no franchise tops this list.

This is just the "Post Tuck-Rule" era, mind you.

Al Davis

Bill Callahan

Norv Turner

Art Shell

Jamarcus Russell

Rick Mirrer

Marques Tuiassossoppo

Aaron Brooks

Daunte Cullpeper

Andrew Walter

Josh McCown

Kerry Collins

Randy Moss

Javon Walker

Tommy Kelly

Kwame Harris

Dante Hall

Gibril Wilson

Derrick Gibson

Phillip Buchanon

Tyler Brayton

Robert Gallery

Fabian Washington

Darrius Heyward-Bey

Mike Mitchell

I'm a chiefs fan as well, so i share the sorrows with the thread starter.

The fact that KC has won only 2 of the last 28

and that Detroit has won 3 of the last 28.

:wacko: fml.

On the bright side, regardless of how Scott Pioli turns out, at least he is not crazy like good ol' Al

I guarentee you, no franchise tops this list.

This is just the "Post Tuck-Rule" era, mind you.

Al Davis

Bill Callahan

Norv Turner

Art Shell

Jamarcus Russell

Rick Mirrer

Marques Tuiassossoppo

Aaron Brooks

Daunte Cullpeper

Andrew Walter

Josh McCown

Kerry Collins

Randy Moss

Javon Walker

Tommy Kelly

Kwame Harris

Dante Hall

Gibril Wilson

Derrick Gibson

Phillip Buchanon

Tyler Brayton

Robert Gallery

Fabian Washington

Darrius Heyward-Bey

Mike Mitchell

We win!

and we seem to be getting worse

We lost by 14 to Minnesota, by 21 to Denver and now by 31 to Baltimore

But keep in mind, you have played against the top defenses to start your season. I'm actually glad they switched to DA. Granted, I've been holding onto Edwards but maybe getting the deep ball going is what they needed to kick start that offense.

Anyone see this year as one of the most bottom-heavy years in the NFL? Last year we had two (2) 2-win teams (STL and KC) and one (1) zero win team (DET). Three others at 4 wins. I see best case scenario for each of the teams:

Chiefs - 2 wins

Raiders - 3 wins

Browns - 2 wins

Bucs - 3 wins

Dedskins - 3 wins

Lions - 4 wins

We could theoretically have 6 teams with 3 or fewer wins. Unbelieveable how bad the "bad" teams are in the NFL when parity is the word of the day. Should most definitely have gone all in on the under at 6 wins for the Chiefs this year.

KC Chiefs

* Including preseason, since the preseason of 2007 through this past weekend, KC has the worst W/L percentage by a WIDE margin.

* Not including the preseason, across 2007, 2008 and the first three weeks of 2009, their W/L % is within a game or so of the worst in the league.

* The last team to lose to the Lions before they beat the Redskins this past weekend was the Chiefs, December 2007.

* In 2008, KC set an all-time NFL record for the fewest sacks recorded, and their pass rush doesn't look to be any better this year.

You forgot that not only did KC take Herman Edwards off the Jets' hands after blowing that playoff game in Pittsburgh and then going 4-12 the following year, but they PAID them for the priviledge of it with a supplemental pick (a.k.a Leon Washington)....

Anyone see this year as one of the most bottom-heavy years in the NFL? Last year we had two (2) 2-win teams (STL and KC) and one (1) zero win team (DET). Three others at 4 wins. I see best case scenario for each of the teams:

Chiefs - 2 wins

Raiders - 3 wins

Browns - 2 wins

Bucs - 3 wins

Dedskins - 3 wins

Lions - 4 wins

We could theoretically have 6 teams with 3 or fewer wins. Unbelieveable how bad the "bad" teams are in the NFL when parity is the word of the day. Should most definitely have gone all in on the under at 6 wins for the Chiefs this year.

You left the Rams off this list. There's 7.

Gotta go with the Detroit Lions. Sorry but one win in a year and a half isn't impressive. Consider this, no man who was hired in Detroit as the head coach has left here and been hired as a head coach in the NFL again in over 30 years!!! This is the end of the football world where potential comes to die a painful death. Where else can you draft a WR in the 1st round 3 times in 5 years and still have a job?!!? Where the owner gives you a 5 year extension after 4 straight losing seasons? Where it takes the MIllen man march and national embarassment of 0-16 to finally make a change? No one else can say that, no other team can match the futility. The worst part is that the fans here are absolutely ravenous, kinda like an abused spouse. They get beat down by the team and still come back for more, before last year there was still a waiting list for season tickets! Are you kidding me?

Gotta go with the Detroit Lions. Sorry but one win in a year and a half isn't impressive. Consider this, no man who was hired in Detroit as the head coach has left here and been hired as a head coach in the NFL again in over 30 years!!! This is the end of the football world where potential comes to die a painful death. Where else can you draft a WR in the 1st round 3 times in 5 years and still have a job?!!? Where the owner gives you a 5 year extension after 4 straight losing seasons? Where it takes the MIllen man march and national embarassment of 0-16 to finally make a change? No one else can say that, no other team can match the futility. The worst part is that the fans here are absolutely ravenous, kinda like an abused spouse. They get beat down by the team and still come back for more, before last year there was still a waiting list for season tickets! Are you kidding me?

But how do you feel about Lions?