[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tell us why YOUR team is the worst in the NFL

muck

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another week to confirm my impression that KC will most surely have another pick in the top three again this coming draft.

:blech:

...that said, there are some really bad team this year, and several of the "really bad teams" don't really seem to have much 'fight' in them (including KC)...

After four weeks, my "worst teams" list looks like this:

CIN

DET

WAS

OAK

CLE

STL

KC

Another week to confirm my impression that KC will most surely have another pick in the top three again this coming draft.

:blech:

...that said, there are some really bad team this year, and several of the "really bad teams" don't really seem to have much 'fight' in them (including KC)...

After four weeks, my "worst teams" list looks like this:

CIN

DET

WAS

OAK

CLE

STL

KC

Seattle is worse than half of those teams or so. They are just dull and flat. Even when healthy, the D is bad, the O-line is worse. I can't think of a team with less good young talent. There just are no reasons to be excited about this team, and that fact is starting to show. They have Carlson, Mebane and a couple decent linebackers. Other than that, every single player they have on their roster is old, overpaid, or both. What they have done with their cap is going to make them pretty bad for years to come. They have absolutely put themselves in a corner by overpaying Housh, Burleson, Branch, Hill, Locklear, & Cole (didn't they give Redding a big contract too?)

Seattle is worse than half of those teams or so. They are just dull and flat. Even when healthy, the D is bad, the O-line is worse. I can't think of a team with less good young talent. There just are no reasons to be excited about this team, and that fact is starting to show. They have Carlson, Mebane and a couple decent linebackers. Other than that, every single player they have on their roster is old, overpaid, or both. What they have done with their cap is going to make them pretty bad for years to come. They have absolutely put themselves in a corner by overpaying Housh, Burleson, Branch, Hill, Locklear, & Cole (didn't they give Redding a big contract too?)

Seattle Seahawks need to meet full blown re-build mode in 2010. But, there is many a worse team. Seattle will win one road win against St. Louis and 2-3 more at home, maybe more. There are a bunch of crappy to mediocre teams in the NFL, some have winning records, Seattle is in that cesspool.

Talk about a statement game from the Rams this weekend. The statement? There is no debate on this thread anymore.

In his column, ST. Louis Post-Dispatch writer Bernie Miklasz makes a pretty compelling case that the Rams are not only the worst team in the NFL this year, they are in the discussion for the worst team in NFL history, including those Tampa expansion teams.

Yesterday was embarassing.

Here's the full article

i have a buddy who's a raiders fan. every year i bet him the raiders won't win 6 games & every year he takes the bet. there used to be just two things guaranteed in life...death & taxes. i'm adding a third...the raiders sucking.

I have to add Bufflo to that list or there so bad nobody even cares any more.

Buffalo is not even close to being in this discussion. OAK, KC, DET, I can see. Not the Bills. Bad, yes. Maybe Seattle or Tennessee bad, but not Rams, Chiefs, Raiders or Lions bad.

Buffalo is not even close to being in this discussion. OAK, KC, DET, I can see. Not the Bills. Bad, yes. Maybe Seattle or Tennessee bad, but not Rams, Chiefs, Raiders or Lions bad.

Really? those teams score touchdowns the bills don't...ok maybe the Raiders don't.

From top to bottom the Bills are or are going to be the worst team by the end of the year. At least the rams have some promise and the Chiefs have people there that will make the team better in time. The Bills keep getting worst and worst year after year.