[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Laurent Robinson done for the year

PaulOttCarruth

Maybe Donnie Avery will have to wake up now ???

Good luck with that. He looks awful. Can't get open, can't catch, can't hold on to the ball once he has it. Awful.

ETA: I told you Robinson's injury looked bad at the game. Ugh :wacko:

Edited by STL Fan

Good luck with that. He looks awful. Can't get open, can't catch, can't hold on to the ball once he has it. Awful.

ETA: I told you Robinson's injury looked bad at the game. Ugh :wacko:

True, but, how could things have gone bad for him so quickly ??? He was putting up some big numbers last year. Perhaps he will have to become a bigger part of the passing game with Robinson out.......I'm still holding out hope.

True, but, how could things have gone bad for him so quickly ??? He was putting up some big numbers last year. Perhaps he will have to become a bigger part of the passing game with Robinson out.......I'm still holding out hope.

This new offense doesn't really stretch the field it's the West Coast dink and dunk thing and Avery looks lost. He has no confidence.

Who steps up now? Keenan Burton? Or a hodgepodge of more looks for Jackson, Avery and McMichael?

Edited by irish

Who steps up now? Keenan Burton? Or a hodgepodge of more looks for Jackson, Avery and McMichael?

Yesterday it was sort of Keenan Burton. Personally, I dropped Avery and don't believe there is a STL receiver even worth having at this point. They may re-sign Derrick Stanley who they just cut a while ago, but he sucks, too.

Oh, and probably more catches for Fells, the TE who is getting more time because McMichael is a big, fat, useless toad.

Edited by STL Fan

He was very relevant in PPR leagues where he produced two good weeks for me and then became a sell high.

That's why I hav enever been a huge fan of PPR. A crappy receiver on a crappy team with crappy stats should never be a "sell high" guy.