[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PIT RBs

BeeR

If Willie was out then I really think that Mendenhall would get a chance to shine but Moore would get a much bigger role and probably end up being the better play.

Willie does have turf toe but I have not heard anything saying that he will be out at this point.

Didn't Tomlin say something about Mendenhall being the featured back some time this season? I hope he is, I have him stashed in a couple leagues.

I have never heard Tomlin say that. As a homer I expect that Mendenhall has got to be given every chance to show what he can do because of circumstances but for the most part every time that Mendenhall has been given his chance, he just dose not make the most of it. There have been plenty of knocks on him all though the pre-season by people that follow camp close and I can tell that Tomlin just is not comfortable with him. Having said that, I still expect him to get a shot at some point.

For me, I just cannot see how having turf toe is "no big deal, and I'll jus thave to handle it." Many RBs in the last couple of years have been ineffective on trying to run with this and Parker was not running well until this week.

I would have to say that Moore will be the featured back or even get most of the carries this week vs. San Diego. Look for the Steelers to rebound, I just don't see them being 1-3 with that team. The only problem, Polo is still out and he makes this team ten times better as a leader on defense.

For me, I just cannot see how having turf toe is "no big deal, and I'll jus thave to handle it." Many RBs in the last couple of years have been ineffective on trying to run with this and Parker was not running well until this week.

I would have to say that Moore will be the featured back or even get most of the carries this week vs. San Diego. Look for the Steelers to rebound, I just don't see them being 1-3 with that team. The only problem, Polo is still out and he makes this team ten times better as a leader on defense.

I'm almost certain there are varying degrees of severity of turf toe.

I'm almost certain there are varying degrees of severity of turf toe.

Yes for sure there is. Turf toe can end a career, it can end a season, it can make someone miss a game, or it can be a nagging injury that someone has that still plays.

I haven't seen a lot of the the Steeler games so I can't say I know how good/bad the running backs are. I have seen Moore in the past and don't think he is all that bad from the games I have seen him in. So if Parker can't go, why doesn't Moore get a little more love from every one? :wacko: If you can't tell yes I am a Moore owner!

Mendenhall was benched for not knowing the playbook, right? This game is basically a must win for the Steelers in my eyes because if they lose and Baltimore wins, then the're playing for the wild card. With that being said, wouldn't you want your smartest back on the field? I haven't seen too many Steelers games either, but I've read and been told that Moore is actually the better back too.

Moore's ability as a receiver over shadows the fact that he is a good running back as well. When he stepped in for Onterrio Smith for the Vike's he was a great fantasy starter. He is way better and more versatile than Mendenhall. Maybe they stop splitting carries and give it all to Mewelde after Rashard runs into Big Ben a couple of times.

Edited by Scorcher