[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have Elam, but Piscitelli and R. Harper are out there to pickup

stokers

Picked up Elam at the beginning of the week, but with IDP Weekly Player Rankings coming out today

if shows Piscitelli at #2, Roman Harper at #4 and Elam at #13.

Thinking of dropping Elam for either Piscitelli or Harper

Piscitelli @ Wash

Harper vs. NYJ

Elam vs. Cin

I really need to start tiering these guys. Piscitelli is ranked pretty high because I think WAS can control the ball on offense and he'll have tons of opportunities. But honestly, the difference between #1 and say, #13, really isn't that huge this week. Elam has been steady and will likely have a pretty decent week, but I think his ceiling is a little more limited, hence the lower ranking. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks Darin, so are you saying it's not worth the buck to drop Elam for Piscitelli?

Elam looks like he's going to get you consistent points as the CLE D should see plenty of field time. Piscitelli has the chance to rack up tackles for an equally bad TB team, so at this point I'd put them in the same tier and therefore probably not worth the buck to drop Elam.