[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jeff Garcia

hayduke2005

JaMarcus hasn't been much better than a pop warner player in regards to accuracy...Al Davis must go!
Both of those statements are confirmed facts. Actually some Pop Warner QBs could legitimate argue that they are better.

Garcia could be a help as the starter.
Only time would tell. It can't be any worse, could it?

Um... no, it's not confirmed - because the Raiders have made no efforts to sign him.

Cable said he won't rule it out, but he has three crappy QBs on roster already.

I actually think Garcia is a pretty good qb. The guy is a winner and seems to do well when he gets the rock.

Garcia is definitely better than Russell and would help that team win more games this season IMO. That said, the fact that he was there, asked to be released (and subsequently was) would lead me to believe its not going to happen. I could certainly be wrong, though, and dont pretend to know what that organization is planning :wacko:

I actually think Garcia is a pretty good qb. The guy is a winner and seems to do well when he gets the rock.

Wasn't trying to argue that, as I know Garcia would be a huge improvement - just critical of the statement "Is this confirmed?" when there hasn't been any rumor or announcement that Garcia is back in Oakland.

Edited by kpholmes

Wasn't trying to argue that, as I know Garcia would be a huge improvement - just critical of the statement "Is this confirmed?" when there hasn't been any rumor or announcement that Garcia is back in Oakland.

I agree with you there. I opened this expecting a link more than just a speculative question

I agree with you there. I opened this expecting a link more than just a speculative question

Especially considering this notion has been kicked around here for some time. You'd like to think a new thread on it wouldn't just be more of the same.

Especially considering this notion has been kicked around here for some time. You'd like to think a new thread on it wouldn't just be more of the same.

well...excuse the ignorance of protocol here gents...was an innocent question to a rumor i had heard...there are page after page of posts here...

well...excuse the ignorance of protocol here gents...was an innocent question to a rumor i had heard...there are page after page of posts here...

Sorry bro. I wasnt coming down on you. I have Garcia in a dynasty league and thought I might get a back up out of the deal so was a little intrigued when I clicked thinking a deal may have happen. No worries

Is this confirmed?

JaMarcus hasn't been much better than a pop warner player in regards to accuracy and Garcia could be a help as the starter...Al Davis must go!

Its been a Committment to Mediocracy the last decade...enough Al, enough.

Are you sure Al is still with us. I think he may have gone to the real black hole already without a casket. I think they keep him in cold storage and just wheel him out on sundays.

Garcia should go to Carolina

He's not going to Carolina.

#1 they don't run the west coast

#2 they made their bed with Delhomme when they gave him that massive extension

#3 talk around these parts is it's not Jake's fault. Now, to a degree, I think that's a load of crap but that's what the koolaid tastes like.

Regardless of how badly Jake is stinking it up, the only other viable option at this point is play the kid Moore and see what he has. That's something that might happen if and when the season truly looks lost (like 1-6 or something).

Sorry bro. I wasnt coming down on you. I have Garcia in a dynasty league and thought I might get a back up out of the deal so was a little intrigued when I clicked thinking a deal may have happen. No worries

Agreed. Wasn't trying to come down on you, just pointing out the wording was misleading is all.

Garcia won't come back to Oakland unless he has a chance to play. Give Jamarcus another week or two and Garcia's phone will ring.

but he has three crappy QBs on roster already.

Garcia is lightyears ahead of anything on the Raiders roster at quarterback. He might not be flashy, but the guy is the perfect quarterback for a team with those runningbacks. He also just wins games. Which is something that no quarterback since Gannon has done.

He's not going to Carolina.

#1 they don't run the west coast

#2 they made their bed with Delhomme when they gave him that massive extension

#3 talk around these parts is it's not Jake's fault. Now, to a degree, I think that's a load of crap but that's what the koolaid tastes like.

Regardless of how badly Jake is stinking it up, the only other viable option at this point is play the kid Moore and see what he has. That's something that might happen if and when the season truly looks lost (like 1-6 or something).

Carolina signed AJ Feeley....

I am starting to wonder if Feeley isn't the better QB between the two :wacko: