[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3 Key Games for me this weekend

Rockerbraves

What makes these 3 games key for me isn't necessarily what happens to the winners, but more so what happens to the losers. If I were a betting man I would probably take all the dogs. :wacko:

LSU @ Georgia -3

Not knocking Slayer because the way he feels as an LSU fan is actually a pretty good representation on how alot of LSU fans feel about their Tiger team even though the team is 4-0. From what I hear, Georgia fans are equally upset about the Bulldogs performance despite their 3-1 record. Losing Coach in this game will likely be spending all next week explaining to their fans why the "sky really isn't falling"

USC @ Cal +5

Again how bad will it be if Cal gets embarrassed again this time at home after all the preseason hype. And how about Pete Carroll's Trojans? Another loss and they can pretty much start packing their bags for the Holiday Bowl at best.

Oklahoma @ Miami +7

Like many I drank too much Miami kool-aid after the Hurricanes big wins over Fla St. and Georgia Tech only to watch Virginia Tech slam them. Miami fans love/hate relationship with Coach Shannon will certainly be affected either way by the outcome of this game. Oh and by the way, if Oklahoma loses YIKES!! When was the last time Sooners were completely out of the BCS picture prior to playing their 1st Big 12 game?

If OU runs he table in the Big 12, they win the Big 12, thus they are in the BCS.

Would be nice if you knew a lil more about the process before you posted.

Guess you can hold out hope since LSU made it to the big game with 2 losses, however if you recall that year the Tigers never lost a regulation game and they won the SEC which is abit more prestigious than the Big 12.

Guess you can hold out hope since LSU made it to the big game with 2 losses, however if you recall that year the Tigers never lost a regulation game and they won the SEC which is abit more prestigious than the Big 12.

And I thought Les Miles was the only idiot that admitted he lost both OT games his team played because they were less disciplined and out coached in OT.

You do know the conference champion of all 6 major conferences +, makes it into the BCS. Unless you are referring to the NC game, which isnt what you said. And if that is the case, who says the SEC is more prestigious. The last times a team from the Big 12, Pac 10, and SEC had an undefeated team, the SEC was left out. The last 2 times the Big 12, SEC and Pac 10 all had a 1 loss team, the pac 10 was left out. Certainly wasnt the Big 12 at any time.

Again, can you have a fact or clue next time before you post. Its back to 2007 all over again, with me schooling your ass at every turn. And Im already getting bored with it.

Edited by Boomer Sooner