[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eli Manning tagged the visitors' locker room at Cowboys Stadium

soulrebel

Check this out ... NBCDFW.com posted a photo of what a reader claims is Eli Manning's signature on a concrete column in the visitor's locker room at Cowboys Stadium.

Eli Manning Tagged the Visitors' Locker Room at Cowboys Stadium

I really hope this is real. Looks like it could be a photoshop job, and even if it is real, there's no way to tell where it's from.

But if it's real, Jerry Jones would have a fit.

Edited by soulrebel

HA! Good one. :D

Apparently the board doesn't support photos. Now I know. But even though it is my first time on the interwebs, I was able to post a link (just like you!!!). If anyone cares to see the photo, just follow the link above (um, mine, not whomper's).

Thanks for your support. :wacko:

Edited by soulrebel

Apparently the board doesn't support photos. Now I know. But even though it is my first time on the interwebs, I was able to post a link (just like you!!!). If anyone cares to see the photo, just follow the link above (um, mine, not whomper's).

The real pic

b]

I'm trying to post the image, but it doesn't seem to be working ... any help? :wacko:

From this link above you have to get rid of the (img) on both sides and just put what I bolded above in the picture url

I'm glad the board doesn't support photos clogging the middle of threads. It does support links opening in new windows.

Other than that I couldn't care less about Eli or the new stadium.

Huddler

Group: Members

Member No.: 8,271

Fan of the: Giants

:wacko:

Yes, I was just kidding around with Whomper. I know basic HTML, and I know how to post links, photos, etc. on message boards. Not sure why they include the "Insert Image" button on the posting interface here ... but who really cares?

Back to the original topic, I happen to think the pic is photoshopped too ... but if NBC Dallas thought enough of it to post, I figured I'd pass it along.