[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jake Locker

wildcat2334

Jake Locker is gonna be sick at the next level - wow is that kid talented

Tebow gets all the hype but Locker is hands-down the more talented QB in every facet of the position and will be a much better pro

McShay has him as the #2 QB behind Bradford right now

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huge improvement under Sark. He is staying in the pocket and making better decisions. The guy would have had an incredible day if his WR's would have done their job today. My Dawgs had that game won .... terrible call by the referee's to change the TD from Polk. I freeze framed it and the ball was at the line and should have been a TD. They called it a TD on the field and there was no way that play should have been overturned. But, they had 7 plays to get the ball in from the 1 yard line and couldn't get it done so I guess they didn't deserve the "W"? I can't understand why they didn't run an option rollout with Locker and gave him the option to take it in himself or pitch it out to Polk?

Polk is a stud. The kid has such a strong lower body he was just shredding the ND tacklers in the 2nd half. Great effort again by the huskies they just need to learn to put the game away. And Golden Tate had an unbelievable game but we were so concerned about getting beat deep that we gave him way too much room. Trufant was playing 8-15 yards off of him and he killed us all day. 2-3 but we could easily be 4-1.

That was the best TEAM Notre Dame has played all year. You guys really took it to my Irish for a while.

Did Willingham recruit any offensive linemen while he was there? That is all I kept thinking during the goalline stands, because he totally neglected the position when he was in South Bend.

Trufant is amazing.

Any word on his injury or the kid that was injured on the last play?

Huge improvement under Sark. He is staying in the pocket and making better decisions. The guy would have had an incredible day if his WR's would have done their job today. My Dawgs had that game won .... terrible call by the referee's to change the TD from Polk. I freeze framed it and the ball was at the line and should have been a TD. They called it a TD on the field and there was no way that play should have been overturned. But, they had 7 plays to get the ball in from the 1 yard line and couldn't get it done so I guess they didn't deserve the "W"? I can't understand why they didn't run an option rollout with Locker and gave him the option to take it in himself or pitch it out to Polk?

Polk is a stud. The kid has such a strong lower body he was just shredding the ND tacklers in the 2nd half. Great effort again by the huskies they just need to learn to put the game away. And Golden Tate had an unbelievable game but we were so concerned about getting beat deep that we gave him way too much room. Trufant was playing 8-15 yards off of him and he killed us all day. 2-3 but we could easily be 4-1.

werd - they got homered - no way the Polk TD should have been reversed - and I thought the 2 pt conversion, it looked like his knee was down on the 1 - that being said they gotta punch it in there and Sark missed the mark in play calling.

gotta get the W in a game like that

I thought Trufant played a helluva game - that is a great get by the dawgs - kid is legit CB

I thought that they more than made up for the reversed call with the roughing the snapper call. Gotta score when you take 8 straight attempts from the 1, especially against my Irish crap run D.

good point - that roughing the snapper call was a joke and a total makeup call

I feel for you, same thing happened to ND against Michigan. Armando Allen's TD was taken away from an inconclusive replay. Later some pictures came out that showed Allen from the other side and you still couldnt tell. One of the Washington radio stations had some pictures of the Polk run that showed he was down.

Another gutty effort from the pride of my hometown.

I'm shocked ..... what a gutty win and one of the most incredible turnarounds in the last 5 minutes of a ball game that I have ever seen! I wouldn't take a Tim Tebow, Sam Bradford or anyone else on college football over Jake Locker. Nobody has the skills and toughness of this kid. :wacko:

I'm shocked ..... what a gutty win and one of the most incredible turnarounds in the last 5 minutes of a ball game that I have ever seen! I wouldn't take a Tim Tebow, Sam Bradford or anyone else on college football over Jake Locker. Nobody has the skills and toughness of this kid. :wacko:

Thank goodness for the hometown team loyalty from Jake in committing to UW when they were absolutely horrendous. At the rate the Sehawks keep sucking they may have a legitimate shot at drafting Locker in the next year or two. It's been an absolute joy this year watching him transform from a raw athlete to an impressive passing QB. Even with the injury shortened season Locker had last year, I had my doubts that he would get to where he is today.

Thank goodness for the hometown team loyalty from Jake in committing to UW when they were absolutely horrendous. At the rate the Sehawks keep sucking they may have a legitimate shot at drafting Locker in the next year or two. It's been an absolute joy this year watching him transform from a raw athlete to an impressive passing QB. Even with the injury shortened season Locker had last year, I had my doubts that he would get to where he is today.

I agree with everything you said. To witness what Jake has had to endure the last two years and to see where he is today is refreshing to say the least. You have to give Sark a huge amount of credit for Jake's consistency this year. Just imagine what the guy would do if he had an offensive line that would give him time to throw? The kid's got a rocket for an arm, he runs a 4.3 / 40 and is as tough as they come. He's a great leader and a high character guy. I have never heard him point fingers or pass blame when he could have done that a lot! He's the type of kid that you want to root for.

He's a great leader and a high character guy. I have never heard him point fingers or pass blame when he could have done that a lot! He's the type of kid that you want to root for.

Ferndale is a small town, and I've only lived here for 3 years. To a man, I've never heard anything that wasn't positive about him as guy outside of football. He has come back on more than one occasion with UW players and coaches to do fundraiser appearances for the local Boys and Girls club.