[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is The Easiest Week To Pick This Year

Mr Hammock

No, you're not. Getting two out of three right is mediocre, especially for a week in which you stated that it would be "the easiest week to pick this year." Above 80% is good. Two out of three, like I said, is average... maybe.

Too many upsets for what you have said to be true. It is easier to pick against the spread.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Hammock your like my hero because your on the verge of taking my place as the #1 punching bag on this site. I never thought I would see the day when there was a more outrages poster then me but I think I have passed the crown now on to you.

Mr Hammock your like my hero because your on the verge of taking my place as the #1 punching bag on this site. I never thought I would see the day when there was a more outrages poster then me but I think I have passed the crown now on to you.

I just like messing with them because many of them are not worth respecting.

Crown gladly taken. :wacko:

I just like messing with them because many of them are not worth respecting.

Crown gladly taken. :wacko:

That's weird coming from some newb who joined like 6 months ago. All you've done on these boards is confirm to everyone that you're a troll who isn't worth respecting and does nothing but agitate people. Heck, even DMD is sick of you. Don't believe me? Check it out: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=300746.

It takes a lot to get the owner/founder of the site to respond like that. Why don't you do us all a favor and post somewhere else? Thanks, man!

That's weird coming from some newb who joined like 6 months ago. All you've done on these boards is confirm to everyone that you're a troll who isn't worth respecting and does nothing but agitate people. Heck, even DMD is sick of you. Don't believe me? Check it out: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=300746.

It takes a lot to get the owner/founder of the site to respond like that. Why don't you do us all a favor and post somewhere else? Thanks, man!

That's hilarious direct and to the point! :wacko: The owner of the site tellin it how it is!

• 3 months later...
Too many upsets for what you have said to be true. It is easier to pick against the spread.

After Sunday, I needed a laugh, so I tracked this beauty of a thread down. :wacko:

Sadly, Mr. Hammock has apparently left us:

Statistics

Profile Views: 238*

Local Time: 1/26/10 4:53pm

663 posts (2.2 per day)