[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

san fran's DEF

buddahj

Two other owners wanted the 9er's but didn't want to use the waiver wire pick for them. I grabbed them with my pick and started them over the Steelers, which have suck so far. I will still probably lose, but man, got to love it! I'm a 9ers fan to boot, so it is really sweet. The Ram suck, but the 9ers are not the same team this year. I think they have a very good shot at making the playoffs.

Question re: 1 of the defensive TDs for the 49ers. I had them in 2 leagues but saw none of the game and no highlights. Our leagues play defenses but has NO special teams points at all included. Defensive TDs are set up only, not special teams. They're telling me one of the TDs came on a punt play but it's showing up as a defensive TD not a ST TD and saying it shouldn't count for me.

We're getting them counted as defensive TDs both on CBS and Yahoo. Anybody got any insights on that subject?

Question re: 1 of the defensive TDs for the 49ers. I had them in 2 leagues but saw none of the game and no highlights. Our leagues play defenses but has NO special teams points at all included. Defensive TDs are set up only, not special teams. They're telling me one of the TDs came on a punt play but it's showing up as a defensive TD not a ST TD and saying it shouldn't count for me.

We're getting them counted as defensive TDs both on CBS and Yahoo. Anybody got any insights on that subject?

Their first TD came off a muffed punt there the Rams could not control the ball and the 49ers recovered in the end zone.

Their first TD came off a muffed punt there the Rams could not control the ball and the 49ers recovered in the end zone.

So, it's hard to imagine why that would be a defensive TD instead of a ST TD, right? I'm the beneficiary of the points but it sounds to me like CBS and Yahoo have mistakes in their scoring. If anybody else had this happen, please let me know if you hear something from either service on a potential scoring change.

Falcons next week, who is playing them?

Oakland and StL both play teams that will be owned in every league and the remainder of both schedules are against teams that should be owned. I am thinking about hanging onto the 49ers for the rest of the year.

I started them this week against the Rams, which was the my first start with them on DST for years. I would continue to start them against NFC West opponents because they'll shut down the Rams/Seahawks, and they seem to know how to play against the Cards.

Against Run heavy teams I would say they're pretty good. Pass heavy teams they can hold their #1 WR to minimal catches, but tend to give up yardage to the #2 and #3 WR's. Their nickle coverage is weak, such as Mark Roman who gets burned regularly (Farve play to Lewis esp.).

So I'm 50/50 with them against the Falcons, but after that I would bench them until Nov 8th when they go against the Titans, then Bears after. They do finish the Season with Lions then Bears which could be playoff material.