[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady is a B i T & H

neilfish2

it was a legit call if you go by the way the rule is written, dude hit him right on the knee/low leg.

wait till Peyton gets a knee, then see how you feel about it.

as for the wuss comments, no surprise considering the sources, but Brady

didn't look like a 'wuss' when he smashed in for the TD.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a legit call if you go by the way the rule is written, dude hit him right on the knee/low leg.

This is what I saw as well.

The bigger call was the unsportsman like conduct call on the Baltimore BENCH!!!! That's right their bench. Another questionable call right before this and the HQ for Baltimore is yelling at the ref which I'm sure happens in every single game and they throw the flag. Home cooking in my opinion.

Brady is turning this game into soccer. I fully expect to see him dive on the ground rolling around for a flag next week.

Go back to France, ladyboy.

Brady is or the refs are? Come on - players at virtually every position try to get calls whenever they can. This one just happens to be very public because (i) he's a QB and we see his involvement in every play because that's where the cameras are and (ii) his name is Tom Brady.

I freely admit that I'm a Pats fan, but I'm no huge fan of Brady (was a big Bledsoe supporter and didn't like the way he was treated, but I can't complain about how it all worked out . . .). That said, Tom Brady is anything but a bit$h.

As a Ravens fan, I'm one of the few around Baltimore that are not blaming the refs as the reason the Ravens lost yesterday. The Ravens made enough mistakes to cost them the game and you cannot do that and win on the road against a tough team. Congrats to the Pats on a tough win.

Atomic, you are in full hip waders form in this thread, throw in the khaki hat, license

and a stocked tackle box. And, you sure give Tom A LOT OF POWER if you think he

is changing the NFL......hmmm

Trots, I agree, the Ravens could of had that game. They didn't make enough plays

and the Patriots did. Home field, not the refs, helped in this game. Ravens

will win many games and be right in it all year. They're not just a D team anymore.

They pass to move the ball and run the ball effectively. Suggs is a smart beast!

Rice is quick and strong (missed tackles gave him that 50yarder tho) and McGahee can pound it.

The Ravens are to good a team to bitsh and moan the way they did, that was "embarrassing". (Ray)

This game may have been the game of the week, it was that good.

Since I was at the game, and didn't see other games yesterday, I dunno. It was a good one.

It was a terrible call that half of the other QBs in the league would not have gotten and I can't see how it's in the spirit of the rule.

I agree that it's unfair to call him a wuss. He's a smart guy and aware of the rules. I think it's fine to call him a whiner, though. If you look to the refs every time you get bumped, you're going to get that label.

Peyton has been hit in the leg or knee several times. Bruce Smith, Regan Upshaw, and Andre Carter have all gone at his knees. Not once do I remember Peyton ever looking to the ref and asking for a roughing call to bail him out. And this is not the first time Brady has done it. I saw him do it against the Jets a couple weeks ago. I posted about it here. Plus his little hissy fit he threw on the bench when his coach came over to talk to him. Peyton had a roughing call against Warren Sapp in the MNF comeback game as well as a very questionable one against Banta-Cain in the AFC Championship against the Patriots. In neither case did he turn to the ref asking for a flag. Why? Cause it's a pussey to do, especially when the hit is so weak it's not even worth thinking about.

If you watched NFL countdown tonight, they showed hugh hits on several other QB's including JaMarcus Russel, David Garrard, and Trent Edwards. All of which were CLEARLY penalties. Not one of those guys turned to the ref looking for a bail-out. Why? Because they aren't being pussies. Brady is being a complete whiner. Play football you puss.

Edited by CaptainHook

I hear ya, but I don't think it makes him a wuss, I think it makes him smart.

I ya wanna blame somebody for a bad call, blame the wussy ref who made it.

If they buy what Brady, or anybody else is selling, it's their fault not the player.

The rule is a new rule this year, as I am sure you know, so years past don't apply.

Peyton has been hit in the leg or knee several times. Bruce Smith, Regan Upshaw, and Andre Carter have all gone at his knees. Not once do I remember Peyton ever looking to the ref and asking for a roughing call to bail him out. And this is not the first time Brady has done it. I saw him do it against the Jets a couple weeks ago. I posted about it here. Plus his little hissy fit he threw on the bench when his coach came over to talk to him. Peyton had a roughing call against Warren Sapp in the MNF comeback game as well as a very questionable one against Banta-Cain in the AFC Championship against the Patriots. In neither case did he turn to the ref asking for a flag. Why? Cause it's a pussey to do, especially when the hit is so weak it's not even worth thinking about.

If you watched NFL countdown tonight, they showed hugh hits on several other QB's including JaMarcus Russel, David Garrard, and Trent Edwards. All of which were CLEARLY penalties. Not one of those guys turned to the ref looking for a bail-out. Why? Because they aren't being pussies. Brady is being a complete whiner. Play football you puss.

Pretty sure Manning never had to deal with multiple ligament tears or infections in his knee as a result of any of those supposed big hits he's taken on his knees.

And yeah players are always looking for any call they can get too. Remember Dennis Rodman's infamous flopping? Nobody ever called him a bitch for trying to get a call. Though he was certainly a jackass...

Edited by Crazysight

If you watched NFL countdown tonight, they showed hugh hits on several other QB's including JaMarcus Russel, David Garrard, and Trent Edwards. All of which were CLEARLY penalties. Not one of those guys turned to the ref looking for a bail-out. Why? Because they aren't being pussies smart enough to know what a penalty is.

:wacko:

Peyton Manning practically invented whining to the referees. People suggesting otherwise are deluded.

I'm a big fan of the guy. On record as saying that I think he's the best there is....but let's be real here.

Funny that Tom Brady has become the Whine King over the last few year. Whining cause refs are not enforcing illegal contact rules is one thing. Whining cause a falling player grazes your knee is another. He's a puss. Even the ESPN MNF Countdown crew called him out tonight.

Edited by CaptainHook

infections in his knee as a result of any of those supposed big hits he's taken on his knees.

Really? Manning did have a knee infection last year. Had to have a second surgery as well. He still played. And he didn't cry when somebody blew on his knee.

Funny that Tom Brady has become the Whine King over the last few year. Whining cause refs are not enforcing illegal contact rules is one thing. Whining cause a falling player grazes your knee is another. He's a puss. Even the ESPN MNF Countdown crew called him out tonight.

C'mon, that's not true. They talked about how poorly written the rule is and how it is not being consistently enforced. They did not in any way call out Tom Brady. They don't like the rule as it is.

C'mon, that's not true. They talked about how poorly written the rule is and how it is not being consistently enforced. They did not in any way call out Tom Brady. They don't like the rule as it is.

DId you watch the "c'mon man" segment? Did you see what Rodney Harrison had to say on Football Night in America?

DId you watch the "c'mon man" segment? Did you see what Rodney Harrison had to say on Football Night in America?

Again, Rodney Harrison. Consider the source. And the C'mon Man segment was one guy who again mostly railed against the rule.

If this was a one time incident from Brady, I can see it. But it's not. He did the same thing in the Jets game, but didn't get the call. He threw a tantrum on the sideline in the Falcons game. Now this. Who is being deluded?

A former teammate and one of Brady's biggest supporters? Ok I'll consider it. :wacko:

And one of the worst cheap-shot artist in the history of sports.