[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady is a B i T & H

neilfish2

Yes. I don't think pointing out weak-ass penalties is a QB's job. If you get the call, great. But asking for it like a dress-wearing, sack-less, nancy-boy is beneath most self-respecting QB's.

:wacko:

Captain, I admire your passion and conviction. Honest, I really do.

Your words did make me laugh though....

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I don't think pointing out weak-ass penalties is a QB's job. If you get the call, great. But asking for it like a dress-wearing, sack-less, nancy-boy is beneath most self-respecting QB's.

Is it the Giselle thing that causes you to hate Brady so much? The 3 rings? Maybe it's the cleft in the chin - that's probably it.

clearly yes

All he said is that he'll ask for a call to get his team an advantage, no? Any QB not willing to do that isn't really doing his best to help his team win, is he? Brady's no fool - he knows that he gets special treatment because of his star status (right or wrong - it happens) and he uses it to his advantage - any other star QB not willing to do the same isn't being very smart . . .

Captain Hook owes his man purse collection to his secret love of TB.

Indeed. Sad thing is that I think even if Brady actually wore a dress and cut his sack off (as CH indicates he's already done in a figurative sense), everyone (other than Indy fans) would still think he's the GOAT . . . at least CBS and ESPN would.

All he said is that he'll ask for a call to get his team an advantage, no? Any QB not willing to do that isn't really doing his best to help his team win, is he? Brady's no fool - he knows that he gets special treatment because of his star status (right or wrong - it happens) and he uses it to his advantage - any other star QB not willing to do the same isn't being very smart . . .

. . . or their not being pussies . . .

Indeed. Sad thing is that I think even if Brady actually wore a dress and cut his sack off (as CH indicates he's already done in a figurative sense), everyone (other than Indy fans) would still think he's the GOAT . . . at least CBS and ESPN would.

Um, no.

You know what else would help get calls? Fellating the refs.

So Balzac is saying that any QB that doesn't earnestly fellate the refs before every game is not doing all he can to help his team.

http://broncotalk.net/2009/10/10406/bronco...ore-facing-him/

Broncos’ Dumervil flagged for roughing Tom Brady 3 days before game

Elvis Dumervil (2007 photo)

Denver Broncos outside linebacker Elvis Dumervil was flagged for roughing New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady Thursday, three full days before the two were set to face one another on the football field.

"I saw Dumervil chasing and sacking me in my dreams," Brady stated simply. "So I called coach (Bill Belichick), he called the NFL officials office, and they took care of it from there."

NFL Head of Officiating Mike Pereira confirmed the penalty, citing the NFL’s publicly concerted efforts to protect the league’s signal callers and the quality of the game.

"We don’t want our star players to suffer," Pereira said. "Let’s face it, this is a quarterback’s game, and whether it’s season-ending knee surgery or scream-inducing night terrors, our quarterbacks need to be protected."

"I really don’t see what the big deal is," Brady added.

Dumervil, tied for the league lead in sacks, is expected to be fined up to $15,000 for his perceived actions. Fearing further league punishment, Dumervil declined to comment.

after a roughing the passer call against Tennessee on Sunday Night Football, where the player rolled into Manning's knee:

"I've never asked for a call or clapped when they make a call," Manning said. "The first one, I've had that hit before to the knee. I don't know if I have to validate it or not, but I have to see the doctor after this and get treatment if that makes it more valid, I guess. Obviously when you plant that left leg, you're in a vulnerable position. I wear that brace for that reason alone. Hopefully it protected me there."

^

I disagree.....when Manning got hit in the end zone and Tenn was flagged for the penalty

Manning immediately turned and was looking for the official and a flag.

I'm not saying he shouldn't have, because it was a legit call, just saying I disagree

with the quote above. He definitely looked for the flag.

^

I disagree.....when Manning got hit in the end zone and Tenn was flagged for the penalty

Manning immediately turned and was looking for the official and a flag.

I'm not saying he shouldn't have, because it was a legit call, just saying I disagree

with the quote above. He definitely looked for the flag.

Looking at the ref <> Whining like a 12 year old girl

You know, this thread isn't about yelling at teammates. If you've ever been a part of a football game, that happens. Coaches yell at players. Players yell at each other. Players yell at coaches. It's the heat of the battle.

This thread is about Brady being a puss and asking for WEAK penalties to bail him out of jams. It's lame. It's pathetic.

I always thought it was pathetic when the Colts would quick snap when the defense is subbing in players. But that's just me I'm sure.

I always thought it was pathetic when the Colts would quick snap when the defense is subbing in players. But that's just me I'm sure.
I'm not a fan of it when they are making trying to make a legitimate sub and the player is trying to get off the field as quickly as they can. I don't think it's as sportsman-like and with the spirit of fair play. However it is still fair game usually. The defense is allowed to make substitutions at certain times and I think Indy was called on that last week against Seattle for not giving the defense time to substitute when Indy did first.

However, I don't think all of the "attack" quick snaps fall in that category. When the defense has too many players on the field and don't realize it, I think it's a legitimate exploitation of a defensive vulnerability. Similarly if the defense is confused or unprepared, I think it's a legitimate use...that's part of the advantage of a no-huddle offense is you can quickly call those things.

The same ref who threw the flag for Brady last week was the same ref who DIDN'T throw the flag on a more obvious call involving Romo getting a helmet to helmet shot.

So what gives? Either the ref is gunshy now, or Romo just isn't a Tom Terrific....

You know what else would help get calls? Fellating the refs.

So Balzac is saying that any QB that doesn't earnestly fellate the refs before every game is not doing all he can to help his team.

That's exactly what I said! Anyway, I think Brady fellating the refs would probably make them pretty uncomfortable and would more likely than not result in a few sexual harrassment lawsuits, to say the least.