[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bronco homers

SLAYER

in the mile high city now that ya'll are 4-0. I just remember the bashing ownership and coach got with the trading of Cutler, the suspension of Marshall. etc etc. I know winning has a way of changing people's mind. so do ya'll still think the coach is a loser and retard or are you getting on board.

Guardedly optimistic. I love Dawkins and the way the whole defense is dominating.

I think the offense is a liability, saving pretty sub-par performances with dramatic (and I'd venture a little lucky) plays near the end of the game.

But really good defense and lucky offense isn't the worst thing to have in the NFL. There are still several hard games to come, so I'm not buying my Superbowl tickets just yet.

in the mile high city now that ya'll are 4-0. I just remember the bashing ownership and coach got with the trading of Cutler, the suspension of Marshall. etc etc. I know winning has a way of changing people's mind. so do ya'll still think the coach is a loser and retard or are you getting on board.

I still think McDaniels screwed up the Cutler thing royally! I don't think he handled Marshall's issues wrong.

I'm slowly starting to move into his corner. His attempt to go for it on 4th down instead of kicking the field goal to tie the game was just stupid in my opinion so he's certainly not the end all be all of play calling. However, this team looks like they are tough and play hard, unlike the end of last year where it looked like the defense just didn't care.

Still guardedly optimistic, but my opinion is improving.

I haven't asked any of the ones who live around me...I try to avoid people while I masturbate in public...

fixed

Orton is much better than I expected and while game 1 was a fluke, meh ...we'll take it. One-and-out in the wildcard prolly, but making it at least to the WC game is all anyone can ask.

fixed

Orton is much better than I expected and while game 1 was a fluke, meh ...we'll take it. One-and-out in the wildcard prolly, but making it at least to the WC game is all anyone can ask.

:wacko: And not a fan of any NFL team.

We have a lot of fans here who don't understand the game. All they see is Cutler making mistakes and acting superior. It really went downhill when Cutler said he has a stronger arm than Elway did.

McD moving Cutler made him popular to many fans.

Amazing how many uninformed fans there are. Nice how fantasy has led to more knowledge of the game even if it sometimes has fans root for other teams players.

I admit that I was one of them fans just five years ago. FF has taught me a lot about the game and I enjoy watching my Broncos even more for it. I turn off all FF stuff when they're on TV. And I enjoy watching DEF a lot more as well.

Yes when announcers mention someone and say a guy you're never heard of it's Dumerville, Jerome Harrison or Justin Tuck you kind of roll your eyes.

We have a lot of fans here who don't understand the game. All they see is Cutler making mistakes and acting superior. It really went downhill when Cutler said he has a stronger arm than Elway did.

McD moving Cutler made him popular to many fans.

every bronco fan i've spoken with was very unhappy about culter's departure :wacko: some were happy to see shanny go (still a bad move imo).

I expect Brady to cry about something or other.

+1.

I give the Broncos a 40% chance of beating NE. Denver's offense is still struggling and will find it tougher going than agains their previous 4 opponents. NEs D has dropped a couple of notches, but they still scheme well and will try to make Orton beat them with longer passes - something he doesn't do well.

On the bright side, if they can get har pressure on Brady early - they have a real shot. He's a great quarterback, but he does get rattled when he gets smacked around.

Denver has played the Brady-led Pats tough for years, and this defense is a notch better than what they've thrown at NE in the recent past. It's nice when you can get a consistent pass rush without blitzing - it gives you a lot more options. This game being in Denver gives me hope for 5-0. The current Bronco offense doesn't seem any less consistent or productive than the Jake Plummer era. Good run/pass balance and not committing turnovers.

Ran a great QB out of town - check

A miracle win over Cincy - check

A win over a terrible Cleveland team - check

A win over a terrible Oakland team - check

A win at home over a Dallas team that looks like they are not as good as people thought - check

What's not to like ?

Ran a great QB out of town - check

A miracle win over Cincy - check

A win over a terrible Cleveland team - check

A win over a terrible Oakland team - check

A win at home over a Dallas team that looks like they are not as good as people thought - check

What's not to like ?

Why do you hate America?

+1.

I give the Broncos a 40% chance of beating NE. Denver's offense is still struggling and will find it tougher going than agains their previous 4 opponents. NEs D has dropped a couple of notches, but they still scheme well and will try to make Orton beat them with longer passes - something he doesn't do well.

On the bright side, if they can get har pressure on Brady early - they have a real shot. He's a great quarterback, but he does get rattled when he gets smacked around.

Agree with this. For some reason I thought the game was in NE, but since it's in Den........just maybe.