[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Chop Shop?

Big Mac Bears

While it is my understanding that the Fantasy Chop Shop is a bi-weekly feature, I was wondering the same myself as it should have been up today. I hope that it wasn't dropped. Keep your fingers crossed.

Edited by dbforbes

Posted every other Wednesday. Will be up tomorrow.

A piece dealing with free agent moves and roster changes should be released on Tuesday. Any league I've ever been in had a Tuesday 12:00 AM cutoff for moves on the waiver wire. It'll will be an interesting article to read, but almost pointless when it comes to the mgt of my team.

Edited by gardenthug

A piece dealing with free agent moves and roster changes should be released on Tuesday. Any league I've ever been in had a Tuesday 12:00 AM cutoff for moves on the waiver wire. It'll will be an interesting article to read, but almost pointless when it comes to the mgt of my team.

Then don't read it. :wacko:

I've always read it more as a "Free Agent Forecast" but for trading with other teams instead of FA/WW acquisitions.

That's wierd. Every league I've ever been in has it at midnight Wed night.

:wacko:

Every league I play in starts the Waiver requests on Tuesday Noon and goes through Friday 8 PM

So you have until Friday 8 PM to actually put your request and/or bid in

To be in a league where the cut off is Tuesday is clearly uncivilized. Do the league members have to re-invent the wheel and fire as well ?

Every league I play in starts the Waiver requests on Tuesday Noon and goes through Friday 8 PM

To be in a league where the cut off is Tuesday is clearly uncivilized. Do the league members have to re-invent the wheel and fire as well ?

People's leagues don't revolve around your kinderplatz type leagues...

So on Tuesday morning, anyone can pick up players off waivers, until 12:00 and then you have 4 days to mull over waiver desicions?! Yeah, that sounds like an awesome process. :wacko: