[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rush Limbaugh

MustOfBeenDrunk

Outside the Rams game today there were people with signs that had "Rush" with the big universal "no" symbol through it protesting even the idea that he might be involved in the bidding process. Maybe it's just me, but if there have been public protests against any of the other potential Rams owners, I have missed them.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside the Rams game today there were people with signs that had "Rush" with the big universal "no" symbol through it protesting even the idea that he might be involved in the bidding process. Maybe it's just me, but if there have been public protests against any of the other potential Rams owners, I have missed them.

Well, the fact that his most notable bit of football commentary is that Donovan McNabb "isn't that good, never was" would make me seriously :wacko: over his football acumen.

I'm fairly certain that if you look and any polling data that involves a favor-ability opinion of Rush Limbaugh it would show exactly the opposite, by a long shot.

I'd guess he's one of those who's at the top of both lists.

Only 22% of Americans have a "somewhat favorable" or "very favorable" opinion of Rush, while 50% have a "somewhat negative" or "very negative" opinion of Rush. Interestingly, 36% of those negative respondees said they have a "very negative" opinion of Rush, far more than have either a "somewhat favorable" or "very favorable" opnion combined.

Only 22% of Americans have a "somewhat favorable" or "very favorable" opinion of Rush, while 50% have a "somewhat negative" or "very negative" opinion of Rush. Interestingly, 36% of those negative respondees said they have a "very negative" opinion of Rush, far more than have either a "somewhat favorable" or "very favorable" opnion combined.

The people who completely hate Limbaugh probably give him about 100 times more press than the people who LUUUUURRRVE him.

The people who completely hate Limbaugh probably give him about 100 times more press than the people who LUUUUURRRVE him.

This is true. If everyone who disagreed with him ignored him, he would be far less of a factor. He thrives on the axiom "there's no such thing as bad publicity."

This is true. If everyone who disagreed with him ignored him, he would be far less of a factor. He thrives on the axiom "there's no such thing as bad publicity."

....until you're trying to buy an NFL team. :wacko:

Aren't political threads fun!!!!

Wait, no they arent. But I couldn't help but read it :wacko:

My opinion --- The Rams need something, they f'n suck. ANYTHING! Bring in some right wing owner, hell, bring in a left wing owner, ANYTHING! I love my home team, but I hate them as well. We suck. :D

It was like a funeral in that Dome today, man. Brutal

Aren't political threads fun!!!!

Wait, no they arent. But I couldn't help but read it :wacko:

My opinion --- The Rams need something, they f'n suck. ANYTHING! Bring in some right wing owner, hell, bring in a left wing owner, ANYTHING! I love my home team, but I hate them as well. We suck. :D

Just GIVE them to Rush and Obama, 50/50.

Then set up a camera in the owners box, and show it on the jumbotron.

You must be missing FAUX News & their splendiferously Fair & Balanced coverage of all news in general & Rush news in particular.

Oh! And that feakin' "You're a Great American" Hannity wanker. Talk about swinging from his heroes nut sack. If I were Rush, I'd be blushing thinking Hannity had a Man Crush on me or something.

Just GIVE them to Rush and Obama Michael Moore, 50/50.

Then set up a camera in the owners box, and show it on the jumbotron.

Fixored.

Hope you don't mind Chavez, but methinks you want this to be a fair donny brook. Rush far outweighs Obama, so I drew the card up with another lefty in there, who is more in Rush's weight class. :wacko:

Fixored.

Hope you don't mind Chavez, but methinks you want this to be a fair donny brook. Rush far outweighs Obama, so I drew the card up with another lefty in there, who is more in Rush's weight class. :wacko:

:D:D

Most all of the respondents here are hypocritical IDIOTS! Those who want "Equal Rights" are saying that Rush Limbaugh can't own a team because he doesn't think the same as you?? I don't like the guy, but I hate a society that believes in knocking someone down because he is not beloved by the mainstream propagandist media!

Most all of the respondents here are hypocritical IDIOTS! Those who want "Equal Rights" are saying that Rush Limbaugh can't own a team because he doesn't think the same as you?? I don't like the guy, but I hate a society that believes in knocking someone down because he is not beloved by the mainstream propagandist media!

i wasn't saying that Rush shouldn't be allowed to buy the rams i just wanted to know what the rams players think about it.

No, we're saying the NFL will likely damage it's all-inclusive image if it allows him to become an owner.

Does he have the right to be an owner? Absolutely. Do players have the right to not play for the Rams if he does? Again, absolutely. And fans have the right to go elsewhere too.