[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Braylon Edwards is a Jet

dubbs

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome....With the stage of the Brownies and them always being behind, I think that Massoqui?(sp?) now vaults up on the ww....I put in and got him last night dropping the useless Justing Gage.....after his week 1 explosion....

:D Good for the J E T S....They have his legal issues of assualt to deal with too.....

:wacko: MASSOQUIA?

Frankly, I don't like it. Edwards runs lousy routes and has cement hands, not to mention character issues. That is not a good combo with a rookie QB who still has a lot to learn. I can see Edwards hanging Sanchez out to dry by not finishing routes. Stuckey is great at splitting seams, has very good hands and he's field fast. Hope I'm wrong.

Does Mangini know that there's 30 other NFL teams? Why does he keep trading with the Jets?

The Jets agreed to send wide receiver Chansi Stuckey, special teams player Jason Trusnik and draft picks to the Browns,

if those draft picks are indeed a 3rd and a 5th that we made out like bandits

Edited by loaf

Sometimes you wonder if anyone is paying attention in NY. Edwards isn't worth a 5th rounder let alone all the rest that goes with it.

Someone must really dislike Stuckey to do something like this to him.

Edwards will make 3 plays this year and the Jets will think they got a deal. :wacko:

I am a Jets fan and loved Edwards at Michigan but I don't like this trade at all. During the off-season yeah, but not during the season!!!

I have Edwards on my fantasy roster and now think hes worth less, I might have to drop him now. GRRRRRRRRRR

Does Mangini know that there's 30 other NFL teams? Why does he keep trading with the Jets?

The Jets agreed to send wide receiver Chansi Stuckey, special teams player Jason Trusnik and draft picks to the Browns,

if those draft picks are indeed a 3rd and a 5th that we made out like bandits

Once you find an easy mark, you keep tapping them.

As a Jets fan, I love this.

This is definetely an upgrade at our WR position which needed a face lift. Braylon will make more plays on the Jets than CLE and will demand attention and open up Cotch and the running game.

How do you not like this? Stuckey is a good WR but not a WR2 so no real loss there, a 3rd +5th pick is ok for someone with such upside.

Edited by MrTed46

Has no one considered the real implications of this?

Braylon left Cleveland for New York because Cleveland was not big enough for him and LeBron James.

What if LeBron leaves the Cavs for the Knicks after this season?

Is New York big enough for LeBron and Braylon? Will Braylon staking his claim over that city help the Knicks in their courtship of Bron Bron? Will there be a PPV fight between Braylon and some mostly unrelated member of LeBron's extended posse? These are the real issues at hand here folks!