[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cedric Benson injured hip

grobert81

"Bengals RB Cedric Benson did not practice Wednesday due to a hip injury and is questionable for Sunday's game at Baltimore. He had been limited prior to Week 4 at Cleveland with a knee problem." -CBSsports

Wow... He goes on a hot streak. I trade for him. He immediately hurts his knee and now his hip. I am friggen cursed!

So what are the chances he gets the go'ahead for week 5 and ends up leaving the game in the first quarter due to injury?

Did anyone else notice he ran for 30 something yards against the ==BROWNS== at the end of the 4th only to pick up another 30 something yards in OT? If they didn't go into OT he would have been a complete bust last week. There is no doubt in my mind that this guy is one injury away from sitting out the rest of the season. And if any team can put him down for the count I think it will be Baltimore.

Discuss...

"Bengals RB Cedric Benson did not practice Wednesday due to a hip injury and is questionable for Sunday's game at Baltimore. He had been limited prior to Week 4 at Cleveland with a knee problem." -CBSsports

Wow... He goes on a hot streak. I trade for him. He immediately hurts his knee and now his hip. I am friggen cursed!

So what are the chances he gets the go'ahead for week 5 and ends up leaving the game in the first quarter due to injury?

Did anyone else notice he ran for 30 something yards against the ==BROWNS== at the end of the 4th only to pick up another 30 something yards in OT? If they didn't go into OT he would have been a complete bust last week. There is no doubt in my mind that this guy is one injury away from sitting out the rest of the season. And if any team can put him down for the count I think it will be Baltimore.

Discuss...

Dude, it sounds like you've been hit with some bad luck this year. I think you're really overreacting here. I'm a Bengals fan and his injuries are nothing serious. It's the normal bumps and bruises all NFL RB's deal with. I wouldn't expect a big game from him @ Balt, but I'd expect him to play. It's a pretty big game for both teams, but especially the Bengals.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

Discuss...

Benson injures a hip and knee and you are cursed? :wacko:

Damn I got a paper cut at work, I just doomed millions of people who had me on their roster...I doubt I can make my quick move to the copier now.

I have you on my Faxi squad

Benson injures a hip and knee and you are cursed? :wacko:

Benson's gettng paid millions. Other dude probably paid to play and relies on Benson's health. This is a fanatasy football message board isn't it?

Don't get me started on injuries. Long and winding road.

Did you take Bernard Scott in anticipation of Benson going down? :wacko:

Actually I did and I hope he does. Scott's no good to me with a healthy Benson in the way.

But I'm not gonna go down that road any more than what I just said. Life's too short.

Edited by Cunning Runt

Cedric Benson didn't practice on Thursday either. Might mean something, might mean nothing. Either way, I grabbed Bernard Scott where I could. Of course, they may go with Brian Leonard.

http://www.kansascity.com/491/story/1497703.html

Cincinnati Bengals running back Cedric Benson missed practice with a hip injury for the second consecutive day on Thursday.

Benson, who has been bothered with a hip injury, has racked up 367 yards and two rushing touchdowns with six receptions for 49 yards in four games this season.

Linebacker Rey Maualuga, who did not practice on Wednesday with a knee problem, saw limited reps on Thursday.

Posted on Thu, Oct. 08, 2009 05:01 PM

UPDATE: Benson Should Play

Bengals RB Cedric Benson practiced again in full on Friday and has been listed as probable for the team's Week 5 game at Baltimore. Benson will play against a Ravens defense that slammed him last year for 17 yards on 10 carries and is ranked No. 1 vs. the run through four weeks.

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfo...ayerpage/406400