[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why is the value of Piscitelli so high?

stokers

Darin you have Piscitelli ranked 4th this week. Can you explain why his value is that high?

He's on the ww, but I don't see why you have he ranked that high.

thanks

He's the #10 DB in average points per game (typical scoring) and #6 in total points.

He had a couple of ho-hum outings in weeks 3 and 4, against more run heavy offenses. This week, the Bucs face the Eagles, who will present an offensive attack more like the Bills or Cowboys (when Piscitelli scored 16 and 24 points).

Bottom line, he's an able tackler on a defense that will bend to offenses and is likely to spend plenty of time on the field. To boot, many of the big time fantasy DBs are on bye or are hurt this week.

fwiw, Tanard Jackson is back from a 4 game league induced suspension and looks like he could play some this week....Sabby replaced Jackson in the strarting lineup because of the suspension so there is some risk in relying on Sabby this week and going forward.

fwiw, Tanard Jackson is back from a 4 game league induced suspension and looks like he could play some this week....Sabby replaced Jackson in the strarting lineup because of the suspension so there is some risk in relying on Sabby this week and going forward.

Everything I was reading this week was pointing towards Jackson being brought back on a limited basis this week. We'll see how Jackson looks this week.

Everything I was reading this week was pointing towards Jackson being brought back on a limited basis this week. We'll see how Jackson looks this week.

Yes, that is exactly what I have read too...but imo, those limited snaps could be just enough to devalue Sabby for this week and if he looks good he could push Sabby back to the bench...nothing is a given but there is risk involved.

Yes, that is exactly what I have read too...but imo, those limited snaps could be just enough to devalue Sabby for this week and if he looks good he could push Sabby back to the bench...nothing is a given but there is risk involved.

Which is why not having commentary by our rankings is somewhat limiting. :wacko: He'll probably do enough this week to score 15 points, but perhaps next week he'll be in the 8-10 range with the split snaps.