[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The debacle continues at Rams Park

STL Fan

Could be a big week for the St. Louis TE's McMichael and Fells. Might not be a bad start if you've got a bye week or injury issue at TE.

Unless they never get to run a pattern because they're constantly trying to block Jared Allen.

Amendola was actually signed off the eagles practice squad.

oop, I knew that and misstated it in the original post. My apologies to the Eagles who developed this amazing talent, only to lose him to the Rams.

Unless they never get to run a pattern because they're constantly trying to block Jared Allen.

Green Bay pretty much had the same dilemma, but they were still able to exploit this specific weakness in the Vikings Defense which turned into a very good game for Jermichael Finley. I'm not saying that the Rams are going to win or anything like that, I'm just saying that TE's can do very well against the Vikes. And with the Rams not really having much else to rely upon in the Receiving game, I would think they would definitely try to get the ball into those guys' hands this week.

Ugh. This is shaping up to be a worse season than last year. I didn't think that was possible at the start of the season.

I think I'll be wearing the Lions old official fan hat to this weeks game: :wacko:

fixed

It is going to be pretty darn tough for Minnesota to get up for this game. A huge emotional game with GB followed by a game with an inept StL team spells trap game. In this case it means an easy uninspired win. The battle at the line of scrimage should be closer due to Minnesota's let down. Remember StL is coming off an embarrassing loss to SF. Somehow or another I expect StL to score 10 to 17 points.

It is going to be pretty darn tough for Minnesota to get up for this game. A huge emotional game with GB followed by a game with an inept StL team spells trap game. In this case it means an easy uninspired win. The battle at the line of scrimage should be closer due to Minnesota's let down. Remember StL is coming off an embarrassing loss to SF. Somehow or another I expect StL to score 10 to 17 points.

St. Louis is coming off 14 consecutive embarassing losses and it never seems to matter. No way they score double digits unless it's garbage time points against Minny's 2's or 3's.

St. Louis is coming off 14 consecutive embarassing losses and it never seems to matter. No way they score double digits unless it's garbage time points against Minny's 2's or 3's.

Its funny reading a fan being so disheartened about his team's chances. At least you are realistic about it.

Its funny reading a fan being so disheartened about his team's chances. At least you are realistic about it.

I'm a huge fan, and have been at every single game since the moved here almost 15 years ago. But I can step back and try to be objective when the situation calls for it. Now, if we start performing on the field and the team gets better, the homer goggles get thicker and you'll see more rah-rah from me.

I don't exactly turn into Menudo, but I'm not always so pessimistic.

I'm a huge fan, and have been at every single game since the moved here almost 15 years ago. But I can step back and try to be objective when the situation calls for it. Now, if we start performing on the field and the team gets better, the homer goggles get thicker and you'll see more rah-rah from me.

I don't exactly turn into Menudo, but I'm not always so pessimistic.

It's funny that Menudo is now officially the benchmark of homerism here at the Huddle. DMD should give him a hat or something.