[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan Moats to play more?

The 13ers

Chris Brown is the back-up. He had the flu or something and was a late scratch for the game. Moats is #3. Slaton cannot hang on to the ball right now. When he fumbled last week, they brought in Moats.

Not sure if it's that clear cut for Brown's backup anymore though.

Doesn't he have turf toe? Since you have Slaton I would consider grabbing him but he's likely not going to see much action unless Slaton shoots himself in the foot.

Yes he has "Turf toe" and is day to day. All three of those guys seem to have "Turf Finger".

Chris Brown is the back-up. He had the flu or something and was a late scratch for the game. Moats is #3. Slaton cannot hang on to the ball right now. When he fumbled last week, they brought in Moats.

And then they put Slaton back in, and he scored 2 TDs.

That said, I'm a concerned Slaton owner, too, but I still think they're going to give Slaton more chances to heat up. And FWIW, I thought it was pretty clear that the ground caused his fumble last week.

Edited by Chachi

Doesn't he have turf toe? Since you have Slaton I would consider grabbing him but he's likely not going to see much action unless Slaton shoots himself in the foot.

RotoWire) Moats (toe) practiced fully Thursday, the Texans' official site reports. Analysis: It looks like Moats' toe issue shouldn't affect his availability to work behind Steve Slaton this weekend.