[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going for the ban hammer

polksalet

In light of a certain poster clowning the criminals from Oakland I have a question.

Do you guys as Cowboy fans feel that if Jamarcus Russell had been your quarterback and Al Davis been your owner that the Cowboys playoff record over the last 3 years would have suffered?

Furthermore, do you guys feel that if Al Davis had been the owner since 1997 that the Cowboys would have won any play off games. It would not be proper of me to also point out that has not Oakland won many play off games in the last decade that they have also won a superbowl.

The main difference between Cowboy and Raider fans (other than stuff like cannibalism) is that Raider fans are no longer in denial about their joke of a franchise.

6!!! (Menudo)

Having witnessed first hand Raider fan thuggery at "The Q" in recent years I am enjoying this spiral they are currently in. I used to enjoy Raider/Charger games but after 3 brawls and a stabbing one year I stopped going. I think Karma is re-adjusting Al's rose colored classes to something more like blue.

In light of a certain poster clowning the criminals from Oakland I have a question.

Do you guys as Cowboy fans feel that if Jamarcus Russell had been your quarterback and Al Davis been your owner that the Cowboys playoff record over the last 3 years would have suffered?

Furthermore, do you guys feel that if Al Davis had been the owner since 1997 that the Cowboys would have won any play off games. It would not be proper of me to also point out that has not Oakland won many play off games in the last decade that they have also won a superbowl.

The main difference between Cowboy and Raider fans (other than stuff like cannibalism) is that Raider fans are no longer in denial about their joke of a franchise.

6!!! (Menudo)

I am so quoting that in my article this week.