[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF worst broadcast team ever?

bikinijack

I thought Kornholer was bad even though I like him on PTI, but those 3 they have now are by FAR the worst broadcast team ever. Jaws is awful in this role, but the worst is CHUCKY, god, i wind up muting Gruden all the time as he adds nothing to the show. Whatever happened to the days of howard cosell, OJ, dandy don and Frank?

Edited by bikinijack

I thought Kornholer was bad even though I like him on PTI, but those 3 they have now are by FAR the worst broadcast team ever. Jaws is awful in this role, but the worst is CHUCKY, god, i wind up muting Gruden all the time as he adds nothing to the show. Whatever happened to the days of howard cosell, OJ, dandy don and Frank?

Sorry, Gruden is a tremendous improvement over Kornheiser.

The went the way of the manhattan, police squad films, flair jeans, and Franks mile high membership.

I have to completely disagree with you......Kornholio was one of the worst Ive had to listen to.

IMHO I actually really like and enjoy the crew this year - havnt muted it once! :wacko:

you're nuckin futs.......Chucky & Jaws are a blast

You're apparently on the same brand of crack as the OP. This team is hardly the worst ever, but Gruden blows and so does Jaws, who used to be great but has been assimilated into the ESPN collective of goofball idiocies.

Seriously. Any "worst ever" conversation starts and ends with Dennis Miller.

NO WAY! Tony Kornhole was the absolute worst! He was so pretentious. He always had these stupid little commentaries! I HATED HATED HATED watching MNF because of it.

I agree with the 2-man philosophy. Did anyone else see how close they were all sitting last week? It's like they were all snuggled together!

Maybe that's why Gruden was making his "angry eyebrow face" all the time!

NO WAY! Tony Kornhole was the absolute worst! He was so pretentious. He always had these stupid little commentaries! I HATED HATED HATED watching MNF because of it.

I agree with the 2-man philosophy. Did anyone else see how close they were all sitting last week? It's like they were all snuggled together!

Maybe that's why Gruden was making his "angry eyebrow face" all the time!

I hated Tony also only cause he argued with EVERYTHING Jaws said. Jaws might get annoying but the man knows football. Kornheiser would argue with someone who played and it made him sound like an idiot. I like him for what he is on PTI and a guest on SportsCenter ( or the writer role ) but its like me yelling at Armstron for the way he walked on the moon......what the eff do I know about the moon?

:wacko: Bryant Gumbel.

ETA: I know he's not MNF, but he did Thursday games, and NFLN might have done a Monday night game or two if I recall... Either way, he's one of the worst ever.

They did Thursday and Saturday games, but not MNF.

I like Chucky and Jaws. The banter is quite entertaining. It started off a bit much with both doing way too much talking just for the sake of talking but they seem to have settled in a bit. There aren't many out there that can add more, football wise, to a game than those two. I can see why someone wouldn't like their personalities but they're both good at what they do.