[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Year of the O-Line

FordFairlane

This year's draft strategies were all about getting you hands on elite WR's, only to find many of these guys heading the '09 bust lists.

It looks like many receivers problems are centered around their teams inability to protect QB's long enough to supply the downfield strikes they rely on for their week-winning totals. Moss, Jennings,Housh, Fitzgerald, S.Smith (CAR), Bowe, Owens; all of these guys have swiss-cheese lines forcing their QB's to check down, throw away, or just plain get sacked.

I think buying low on these guys will depend on what their O-Line prospects are the rest of the way. The teams that are expecting linemen to get healthy (Seattle, Green Bay) are better off than teams whose lines are just bad (Arizona, Buffalo, KC)

Edited by FordFairlane

i have actually been wanting to look at the overall points scored for each position because it sure seems like most everyone is underperforming and i everyone is underperforming then they really arent underperforming :wacko: