[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Weekly "Milk Carton" Thread

ts

Ok, so I'll start the traditional "where is so-and-so" thread this week as the 1st half winds down in the early games.

- D. Mason? Ok, so CIN has been doing well at limiting the opposition's #1 WR, but I don't think Mason has had any targets yet, let alone a catch ... granted, CIN has has decent time of possession so far, but - c'mon Flacco, lets look at Mason once in a while?

Ok, so I'll start the traditional "where is so-and-so" thread this week as the 1st half winds down in the early games.

- D. Mason? Ok, so CIN has been doing well at limiting the opposition's #1 WR, but I don't think Mason has had any targets yet, let alone a catch ... granted, CIN has has decent time of possession so far, but - c'mon Flacco, lets look at Mason once in a while?

I concur .... need some D Mason love in the second half.

wondering the same about Westy.....where the heck is he??

TBB has had the ball longer than PHI ... and as I type this, PHI has run ~12 pass plays to ~5 running plays. With all their TDs coming from 20+ yards out, they have not even had to mount a "drive" yet.

I'd say its pretty clear at this point that you don't start the #1 WR vs the Bengals this year. Mason makes 3/5 with a 0 point day.

Hall, right? Guy is Kryptonite to WRs so far...

With 3:46 to go in the first half,and zero catches on zero targets, Randy Moss now seems eligible for inclusion in this thread.

:wacko:

1 target that would have been an easy TD but Brady overthrew him. Not that it matters...he still has 0 points. Just sayin...