[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

StL you stink!

Henry Muto

Boller stinks. Sad that they had to bring Bulger in. Nice TD to Avery.

Officially, they said Boller was injured. Not sure if that was true. And for the record they had 4 horrible turnovers, three of them inside the Vikings 10. The vikings ought to be embarassed and feel very fortunate to have won so easily, though. The Rams got over 400 yards of offense and had more than 5 minutes more in time of possession than the Vikes. They also held Peterson to 69 yards, though he did have two short TD's.

Basically, had the Rams not crapped the bed so badly this could have been a different game. If I were a Vikings fan, I wouldn't feel overly excited by this win.

Our tackling was horrible, we still have offensive line problems, and that leads to Peterson not having very good games. It is a good thing we have Farve, otherwise the other two jokers would make it easy for teams to shut Peterson down with no passing game.

Officially, they said Boller was injured. Not sure if that was true. And for the record they had 4 horrible turnovers, three of them inside the Vikings 10. The vikings ought to be embarassed and feel very fortunate to have won so easily, though. The Rams got over 400 yards of offense and had more than 5 minutes more in time of possession than the Vikes. They also held Peterson to 69 yards, though he did have two short TD's.

Basically, had the Rams not crapped the bed so badly this could have been a different game. If I were a Vikings fan, I wouldn't feel overly excited by this win.

If this and if that...woulda coulda shoulda...the only ones embarrassd are the Rams.

If this and if that...woulda coulda shoulda...the only ones embarrassd are the Rams.

Clearly the Rams are embarassad. 15 straight, blah, blah, blah. My point was that Minnesota showed some serious flaws that would have been exploited by an NFL-caliber team today. Any Vikes fan who watched that game has to come away with at least some concerns.

Clearly the Rams are embarassad. 15 straight, blah, blah, blah. My point was that Minnesota showed some serious flaws that would have been exploited by an NFL-caliber team today. Any Vikes fan who watched that game has to come away with at least some concerns.

The Vikings have pretty much played cupcakes the first 5 games of the season. They are a paper-thin 5-0. The real test will be coming the next 3 games. We'll see how good they really are.

Avery dancing in the endzone, team down 3 TD's. . .. so F'n clueless.

I thought the same thing watching the highlights. But I guess when your team is only going to score once or twice every three weeks you might as well get in the celebration while you can.

The Vikings have pretty much played cupcakes the first 5 games of the season. They are a paper-thin 5-0. The real test will be coming the next 3 games. We'll see how good they really are.

Cupcakes or not, they have won 6 games in a row on the road dating back to last year. I'll take that anyday in todays NFL.