[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DeSean Jackson

aterry1979

homer news.

mcNabb said he wanted to feed Maclin all day...apparently, Jackson wouldn't pick up the tab at Arby's Friday night, so McNabb decided he'd exclude Jackson from the gameplan.

Cmon bro...it was all over the major news sources.

I was sitting right next to them at Arby's on Aramingo Avenue. McNabb and DeSean almost came to blows over the check.

:wacko:

my biggest question when I see posts like this is...does your league allow you to sub out a player if you find out he isnt playing once his game starts?

+1

Every week there are several clowns in here that start threads asking if their player is playing (or hurt) as if they can do anything about it now. I dont get the urgency when there is zero that can be done :wacko:

+1

Every week there are several clowns in here that start threads asking if their player is playing (or hurt) as if they can do anything about it now. I dont get the urgency when there is zero that can be done :wacko:

Maybe people want to know if there player is injured, etc. I understand when someone posts about a second tier player after ten minutes into the game. But when one of the top wr, with a good matchup has no catches at halftime, i think it's a reasonable question.

I don't see what your guy;'s problem is. Its one thing when a guy asks halfway into the first quarter if his guy is playing. But its freakin' halftime and Jackson has zero points. It's a perfectly legitimate question to wonder if something happened to him.

I think everyone's point is, if a player like Desean gets hurt, has a herpes outbreak, or develops a sudden fear of wearing tight pants, you'd hear about it... it'd be on NFL.com, ESPN.com, rotowire, huddle news, fanball, or WebMD if he has a herpes outbreak or a bout of swine flu. Don't probably need to ask...

However, if you see "so-and-so had a Herpes outbreak and is questionable to return", you could ask "is it just a cold sore, or like full on genital warts?" and get clarification from someone watching the game. But I digress...

Edited by Teatime_Ninjas

I think everyone's point is, if a player like Desean gets hurt, has a herpes outbreak, or develops a sudden fear of wearing tight pants, you'd hear about it... it'd be on NFL.com, ESPN.com, rotowire, huddle news, fanball, or WebMD if he has a herpes outbreak or a bout of swine flu. Don't probably need to ask...

However, if you see "so-and-so had a Herpes outbreak and is questionable to return", you could ask "is it just a cold sore, or like full on genital warts?" and get clarification from someone watching the game. But I digress...

People come to this board for information. Chances are someone's watching the game. If he had a minor injury and was on the sideline for a few series that would be news that wouldn't make ESPN. As an owner of a player i would want to know that.

Precisely!

If a prominent player was injured, kidnapped, befallen by a bolt of lightining, etc you can bet there would be 3-5 new threads posted saying "Player Down!!"

There is no need to create threads to ask just because a player has no stats by half. Be patient, enjoy the games and see what happens.

Edited by Delicious_bass