[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sims Walker deactivated

ThatDude

As a Kentucky fan I am glad he is gone and I think we did pretty good getting his replacement so stick it where the sun don't shine buddy.

-Henry Muto

Can we get a count of how many people's quotes are in sigs...I swear I must be the leader on this one..sheesh

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know when this team violation occurred and when the team decided to suspend him? If it was last night, then fine, but if it was days ago, then the team should be fined.

Why should they be fined? It was an internal team decision, NOT manipulation of the injury list . .. and he was declared inactive before the game . . .??

While not a Roddy White type substitution move, Austin Collie ain't turning out too bad, eh?

Here, you gets a brewski too. :D

:D:D

Thanks! :D:2cents::wacko:

Looks like that worked out great for you.

I didn't know and got a goose egg in several leagues. Grrr.

Yeah, the last minute inactive for the late game definitely sucked, hopefully it didn't hurt you too bad.

Despite the recent change of address & new team, I'm going with Edwards & his history of big games under the bright lights of Monday Night Football.
Yeah Baby!

I'm joining the double :D :D crew too!

Ahhhhh....crap.

:wacko:

Premature :D celebration

Edited by Big Score 1

Despite the recent change of address & new team, I'm going with Edwards & his history of big games under the bright lights of Monday Night Football.

Not sure how that replay was conclusive enough to overturn his 2nd TD, but regardless it was a great grab and you get :wacko::D

Well we know what it was all about now...he was out with a whore. What a shocker that it would have something to do with vagina.

The Florida Times-Union reports Jacksonville Jaguars WR Mike Sims-Walker was inactive for Week 5 because he missed a bed check Friday, Oct. 9, due to a meeting with a lady friend, according to a league source. Analysis: Well now we all know. I sure hope that "lady friend" visit was worth it Mike. Your team got thumped and fantasy teams around the country got burned.

Well we know what it was all about now...he was out with a whore. What a shocker that it would have something to do with vagina.

The Florida Times-Union reports Jacksonville Jaguars WR Mike Sims-Walker was inactive for Week 5 because he missed a bed check Friday, Oct. 9, due to a meeting with a lady friend, according to a league source. Analysis: Well now we all know. I sure hope that "lady friend" visit was worth it Mike. Your team got thumped and fantasy teams around the country got burned.

Unless he plays defense he wouldn't have helped with the thumping.He could have helped me though.

Damn vaginas! I'd be pissed if they weren't so awesome. :wacko: