[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did Dallas just win the superbowl?

Shorttynaz

:D Your hate is starting to hit Randall territory

And yet the Eagles haven't celebrated like it was New Years Eve in any of them. :D

Maybe because we crushed those same 3 teams, and you had 2 of the 3 decided late in the 4th or OT. :wacko:

Swamdall

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm... i wouldn't say Denver is a 'crappy team' or for that matter McDaniels

is a crappy coach. He sure seemed to celebrate an OT victory.

Cmon yo....the Denver win was against a team many picked to go to the Super Bowl, had the Broncos unbeaten season on the line, came on the heels of another late 4th-quarter play by Marshall to send the crowd into a frenzy and the game to OT....let alone the fact it was a hugh game for McDaniels against his mentor, as well as an important game in terms of how things will shake out in the AFC playioff race.

The Cowboys beat a 4-year old at ping-pong.

Speaking as a Cowboys fan who has seriously devalued my outlook for them this year, it was just nice to finally see them show some emotion. Can you imagine the team that would just shrug their shoulders when one of their team mates just caught a 60 yard TD to win a game in OT and also break an all-time team record?

Speaking as a Cowboys fan who has seriously devalued my outlook for them this year, it was just nice to finally see them show some emotion. Can you imagine the team that would just shrug their shoulders when one of their team mates just caught a 60 yard TD to win a game in OT and also break an all-time team record?

They pretty much have the same attitude as their head coach and that speaks volumes about where this team will eventually end up.

Dallas fan here and the win was bitter sweet because a loss to the Chiefs should have sent Wade packing with a BYE week coming up (hope Garrett goes with him). Now Jerry and the coaches are spinning this to be this great comeback that will bring the team together so it appears we have to deal with this crap the rest of the year.

I don't think so. Do you think the Steelers would clear their bench for an endzone celebration after beating a BAD winless team? Do you think the Colts would?

Me neither.

They celebrated pretty good when Hines Ward caught a TD pass against the Lions.

Threads like this are either sheer stupidity or fishing expeditions.

Yes. It looks something like this.

You Cowboys fans are WAY too defensive about your mediocre (at best) team. Too many Cowboys fans defending their team like they're the greatest team to walk the face of the earth. This isn't the 90s anymore. Anyway...

I wasn't at all taking a shot at the Cowboys when I posted this thread - just after I watched the team rush the endzone (as college teams do) as if they just beat the #1 team in the nation.

What I am accustomed to seeing I suppose is the players on the sidelines all excited and taking the celebration into the locker room. The players on the field usually stay out there and congratulate the other players that were on the field as time expired. Coaches come out and congratulate the other coaching staff.

That however is not what I witnessed yesterday. I just thought the celebration was quite excessive after beating a bad winless (and still winless) team.

Edited by Shorttynaz

Well, being a Colts fan you would definitely be an expert on playoff chokes...

This coming from a fan of a team who hasn't won a playoff game in almost 15 YEARS! :wacko:

And speaking of chokes, I think the QB of one of these teams has figured out to get the nuse off his neck. The other, cant figure out how to stop tightening it.

Edited by Shorttynaz

This coming from a fan of a team who hasn't won a playoff game in almost 15 YEARS! :wacko:

And speaking of chokes, I think the QB of one of these teams has figured out to get the nuse off his neck. The other, cant figure out how to stop tightening it.

Noose. Just go ahead and type it now. Noose.

Even after the justification, still a weak post.

IF....if Brandon Marshall snags that 3rd down pass into the endzone before Prater's game winner against the Patsies yesterday, that Bronco team is running down to the end zone to celebrate. No if's and's or but's about it. Look at the record of those teams.

Cmon yo....the Denver win was against a team many picked to go to the Super Bowl, had the Broncos unbeaten season on the line, came on the heels of another late 4th-quarter play by Marshall to send the crowd into a frenzy and the game to OT....let alone the fact it was a hugh game for McDaniels against his mentor, as well as an important game in terms of how things will shake out in the AFC playioff race.

The Cowboys beat a 4-year old at ping-pong.

The Phillies celebrated pretty good for beating a lousy wild card team. :wacko: