[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Give all teams the same Bye week!

rocknrobn26

One Bye week for all at Midseason...  

60 members have voted

1. 1. The NFL should have one Bye week (Midseason/World Series week)

• YES one week for all.
    • No leave it alone.
    • Puddy
    • Other (State your opinion)

Y'all need to draft a little better. :wacko:

In the interests of full disclosure, both my QBs were on bye in one league this week so I ended up dredging the WW for Shaun Hill. Didn't turn out too bad but I still got hammered.

It is a dynasty league

How about no bye week ... add a couple of teams if that's what is needed to even out the scheduling ... or drop a couple of teams ... OAK & STL come to mind.

Let's drop 2 teams that have never won anything of importance...the Vikings and the Eagles.

In one I have 11 players on bye this week.

I played a Packer fan in a local league this weekend. He had Rodgers, Grant, Driver, Finley, Crosby and the Packers D on bye. I was able to draft Jennings ahead of him though.

Edited by MikesVikes

Let's drop 2 teams that have never won anything of importance...the Vikings and the Eagles.

We played a cheater one too many times. Drew Pearson. Is this the thanks we get for giving the 'Boys a full squad for Hershcel?

Edited by MikesVikes

Granted they will lose some $$$, but they lose that during the World Series anyway.

I'm prolly off base (wrong), but I think their loss is regained during the Series.

That happened for 3 years. (1999-2001)

Yep, and I lost McNabb for my damned FF superbowl. I rode that guy all year and had to start freaking Grbac.

Back to the question at hand, it's already been said but you've got to have games every week for $$$.

Edited by detlef